Author Topic: New registering process  (Read 3265 times)

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • <3
New registering process
« on: June 27, 2017, 06:59:04 am »
May sound a lot like another server, but a new registration process. Seeing as users register alternative accounts all the time to break rules. cheating etc.

Ask users to visit the forums upon login, and fill out a little form, some info about their character, aswell as answering some questions about gameplay and the server rules.

Not only will this stop all the level ones, but it will increase the gameplay possibilities as well as diminishing hacking, probability as well as removing half the servers shitheads.

not by /register, when its come new players can fill out a little form. i wanted to add New registering process when newbie started the game in fill up the little form as password or etc.
This would do the server a lot of good.

Because when the newbie came ingame not registered they using hacks. without their stats.
automatically shows their new players in then its good for me :D

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
Re: New registering process
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 09:32:50 am »
This may decrease the amount of playerbase of new registrations as players would barely visit forum and spend their time to register only to play on a tdm server. Such methods should be used in a server where the game-play is impossible without knowing the rules such as Roleplay server. For servers like this, this concept will slow down the ratio of registrations with time. Also filling out forms and gathering information is unnecessary as ww have nothing relevant to do with such information about players.

Although i agree with the problem you have put forward of players multi-accounting and breaking rules.

In-spite of this, multi-accounting should be disallowed to avoid players creating another account only just to create troubles and break rules as a newbie. Will save a lot of overhead to the database and people often create other accounts only to bullshit and bully other players.
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 11:42:19 am »
Instead, i suggeat that registeration ig should be made compulsory after 40 minutes of gametime so that admins can keep a better check on players. + it wouldn't be hard for the players to know if some unregistered nick tries to bypass this by relogging after every 39 minutes.
-1 for the original suggestion. It will surely decrease the player base

Offline AruN.

• VIP
  • You think this is a game?
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 12:03:40 pm »
You're making the gameplay more complicated, -1
AruN

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 12:13:18 pm »
Instead, i suggeat that registeration ig should be made compulsory after 40 minutes of gametime so that admins can keep a better check on players.

Nah, I think that will have quite the opposite effect actually. Many people (including me) don't like when something is forced onto them, if they don't want to register then that's fine. I don't think anything should change when it comes to that

Offline shotpoter

• Turk,Praud,Work,Trust. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 12:14:16 pm »
+1 :)

Offline Freckles

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 02:33:36 pm »
Instead, i suggeat that registeration ig should be made compulsory after 40 minutes of gametime so that admins can keep a better check on players.

Nah, I think that will have quite the opposite effect actually. Many people (including me) don't like when something is forced onto them, if they don't want to register then that's fine. I don't think anything should change when it comes to that

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 05:46:58 pm »

I don't really think registering takes more than 5 seconds. And i mentioned that it should be compulsory after 40 minutes, which i think is enough tine for a player to decide whether he likes the server or not and if he is willing to play regularly. Ofc he can always relogin after 40 min if he wants to avoid registering but that is much worse than just typing the /register cmd that will take only 5 seconds

Offline EnGin

• VIP
  • Score: 6539
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 06:26:12 pm »
Well maybe you are mixing RP servers with TDM, as one of my friends says that it will surely reduce our PB, he is correct. To be honest, this is suggestion is not good. You are making this gamemode more complicated than before.

Good luck mate, I hope that you will add something different.

Offline MrLeon

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 06:34:11 pm »
Naaah bad idea -1000

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 10:04:34 pm »
Naaah bad idea -1000

It doesnt affect you anyways, you re perm-banned  ;D

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 10:34:49 pm »
Nope -1
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2017, 07:09:23 am »
Hell no, in other servers I played, not matter how easy they put it for them, some guys still would find this way of registering complicated. IG registrations are the best solution so far.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2017, 07:40:24 am »
I don't think it has to be changed, we are cool as now..

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • <3
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2017, 12:05:59 pm »
ok closed!