Author Topic: /Afk room  (Read 2207 times)

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
/Afk room
« on: February 09, 2017, 04:43:38 pm »
Hey Everybody! ;)

I want to suggest to make a '/afk room' in which the players who are going to afk can use this command. We can add the anti-death evasion and low-hp feature which we have in /rc and other commands. This command will be usefull cuz when somebody pause his/her game for few mins. the server restarts when the player come back, So in this room we can easily afk without pausing. Give god mode. When somebody will pm a player who will be in /afk room then sender will get a msg: The person whom you are trying to pm is in /afk room and the receiver can check the pms by /lastpms. The map will keep changing for the players who are in /afk room and when they want to play the game back just type /exitafk and they will be teleported to the current map and the spawn of the class which they had before going into /afk room.
If this command will be added then make another command '/afk' to check the list of players who are in afk room.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 04:45:19 pm by Maddy »

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
Re: /Afk room
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 05:15:53 pm »
Hello Maddy.
There are 4 maps. After each map,server restarts. It's pointless because you will be returned to the class selection anyway.
Also,a tip if you want to be afk for a couple of minutes,press F4,and stay in spawn zone. That way you can be afk,without being kicked from the server.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 05:22:23 pm »
The server not only restarts when map changes. And to get to reclass section by F4 we have to suicide each time.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 05:27:04 pm »
We have already afk room! It is just with different way. You have to rc to civillian and pause or stay there forever in civillian spawn. System won't kick you.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 05:28:31 pm »
The server not only restarts when map changes. And to get to reclass section by F4 we have to suicide each time.
Thats a tip if you want to be afk for a couple of min mate. It's pointless to stay afk in game for a longer time. Gamemode is TDM.....

Offline Tounsix

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 10:49:56 pm »
We have already afk room! It is just with different way. You have to rc to civillian and pause or stay there forever in civillian spawn. System won't kick you.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 03:50:24 am »

Wew thats nice. So admins you can lock this topic :P

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 10:13:36 am »
As you wish maddy! :D

~Locked

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●