Author Topic: Remove fast skin !!!  (Read 37094 times)

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Remove fast skin !!!
« on: October 30, 2016, 08:55:42 pm »
Many newbies are joining the server and it frightens them when they get attacked by these fast skin Users. After all that they often leave the server and never come back. Fast skin is generally very overpowered. So my suggestion:

How about remove these fast skins and put Tank in the NSA Map instead. Only VIPs are able to use it.

Or we ll vote for it, removing fast skin. (Only VIPs are allowed  to vote)

Only a suggestion..
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 02:38:50 pm by Jonne »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
Re: Remove fast skin !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 09:18:10 pm »
Fantastic suggestion, I'd rather say make one beta skin available in every class for non-VIP's. It's supposed to be a fair gameplay for everyone? no more advantages over normal players please.. Chainsaw and Sniper are enough :)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 09:23:32 pm by HardStyla »

Offline Bolek

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 09:29:43 pm »
randoms dont even know what a fast skin  ;)

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 09:47:22 pm »
randoms dont even know what a fast skin  ;)

Look, i remember back in 2012 the first days i was a random in PTP (with another ig Nick).
It always seemed like, it's impossible to beat or even hit them.
Cuz it was a habit to play against normal skins. Never seen a sever with fast skins before. I guess i m not the only one.

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 09:49:55 pm »
Fantastic suggestion, I'd rather say make one beta skin available in every class for non-VIP's. It's supposed to be a fair gameplay for everyone? no more advantages over normal players please.. Chainsaw and Sniper are enough :)

Not bad idea actually. But i don't think, they would dare do it ever xD
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 09:57:55 pm by Stulens »

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 09:51:34 pm »
Stulens don't double post, use the modify button :)

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 09:53:08 pm »
Stulens don't double post, use the modify button :)
Sry

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 10:10:37 pm »
I like being able to choose whatever skin without being at a disadvantage. I think they should be removed entirely.

Offline M[A]DNess

• VIP
  • =
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2016, 10:32:25 pm »
Im buying vip just bcz of the fastskin, sniper , and nitro. If it gets removed there wont be a point in the vips.
u pay for ur overpowered stuff. If they wanna be overpowered let them pay :) if not, suffer is suffer :D
You've been Xmarked.

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 10:55:33 pm »
Im buying vip just bcz of the fastskin, sniper , and nitro. If it gets removed there wont be a point in the vips.
u pay for ur overpowered stuff. If they wanna be overpowered let them pay :) if not, suffer is suffer :D

Like Finisher said, Chainsaw and sniper are enough . Especially Chainsaw, for example: a player with 1Hp is still able to kill a player with 100 Amour and 100 health.

Plus, you re able to use nitro anytime and to refill your Vip weapons.
Beta skin is just to much. But i see, there will always be a discussion about it, that brings us to nothing.
Why not just vote?

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2016, 11:46:00 pm »
Like Finisher said, Chainsaw and sniper are enough . Especially Chainsaw, for example: a player with 1Hp is still able to kill a player with 100 Amour and 100 health.
Disagree.
Lag comp doesn't work for chainsaws, so if you got a running dude who's not a complete idiot, you probably can't do much with your saw.

As for the fastskins, if lack of balance is a problem, just fucking slap some of them on the classes.
After all, the point of /vskin is to let vips choose the skin they like best. It's pointless if you start limiting it.

Another normal day at Hueland.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 12:58:18 am »
Fast skins are no more overpowered than sniper rifles and chainsaws. Players who are stronger than me can easily beat me without any fast skin, and vice versa. As it was already stated, fast skins is also an option VIP players have paid for, so I don't think it should be removed:

So, -1.

Fantastic suggestion, I'd rather say make one beta skin available in every class for non-VIP's.
Nice idea, +1. Also I think that country rifles should be included in /holiday too to make the game easier and more fair for non-VIPs.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 07:16:53 am »
I laugh af when i see someone saying they donated just for fast skins lol :D

As much as I dislike fast skins myself I don't really think VIPs' ability to choose any skin should be removed. But yeah we agree on them giving an advantage over others. But that's just because UZI is the main weapon of ingame fights. Otherwise I don't think they are op.

Anyway Fini's idea looks best so far altough I doubt if they would implement it.

Also:
country rifles should be included in /holiday too to make the game easier and more fair for non-VIPs.

Rifles should be added like it used to be

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 11:13:20 pm »
Fast skins are the biggest troll i've seen in this game so far. Hopefully, those will be completely removed.

Offline WuZi

• VIP
  • Gifts are always good
    • GgT Forum
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2016, 02:32:42 am »
I think fast skins should remain to expand the whole game. The reason why only VIPs are allowed to use it is to make players buy VIP.. But differently with the sniper rifle, in my opinion it should be on the map for everyone (in small amounts maybe). Because VIP level gives really too many advantages. We also see alot of newbies asking how to get a sniper rifle..

As it was already stated, fast skins is also an option VIP players have paid for, so I don't think it should be removed:
You mistaken here, VIPs have not paid to get the chainsaw or the sniper.. But they have paid to donate and to help the server first of all. That's the idea of a donation. The reward is a little kindness from the server owner. So if the reward will be taken away in a sense of an update or for what ever reason, it is entitled. You should know about that before donating.

Same here, that's not the idea of a donation. A purchase contract does not occur in a donation.
I don't like pay to win games. Of course money plays a big role and Jonne needs it to pay the server, but it should be somehow balanced.. League of legends or CS:GO are good examples, paying does not give you advantages, but the companies still earn alot of money through the users who buy expensive weapon or champion skins..

-WuZi