Author Topic: Remove fast skin !!!  (Read 37343 times)

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
Re: [To be added]Remove fast skin !!!
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2017, 02:00:31 pm »
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46597
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2017, 03:20:42 pm »

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Remove fast skin !!!
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2017, 06:04:40 pm »
Fast skins won't be removed for VIPs to pick, because of the simple reason it's part of the VIP package, people might have paid (in part) because they wanted to use fast skins, so we can't just take away a feature that was promised to them and that they've paid for. Even if it wasn't explicitly said so on the donation page, I've seen replies from VIPs that tell me they bought VIP (in part) to be able to use fast skins.

What we can do though, is making fast skins available for the non-VIPs as well, as part of /cskin for example, but I'll leave that up for discussion.

Bold text is what is "To be added".. And since you guys are not adding anything important to this topic I guess it can be locked.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2017, 02:38:43 pm »
Fast skins won't be removed for VIPs to pick, because of the simple reason it's part of the VIP package, people might have paid (in part) because they wanted to use fast skins, so we can't just take away a feature that was promised to them and that they've paid for. Even if it wasn't explicitly said so on the donation page, I've seen replies from VIPs that tell me they bought VIP (in part) to be able to use fast skins.

What we can do though, is making fast skins available for the non-VIPs as well, as part of /cskin for example, but I'll leave that up for discussion.

Bold text is what is "To be added".. And since you guys are not adding anything important to this topic I guess it can be locked.

Right, and since there was no reply here for 2 months, I guessed everyone was okay with it, so I added the "To be added" tag (which just means there's something in the topic I have to add, not necessarily the main suggestion). As I've said before, VIP skins will not be removed. But since there seems to be a lot of different opinions about this, I'll just keep the skins like they are now.