Author Topic: [Added]Make North Red County river fully navigable  (Read 22851 times)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Re: Make North Red County river fully navigable
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2018, 06:03:05 pm »
Ye Ye Ik, I am making these suggestions late. Sorry for my dumbass but I wanted to suggest just one teeny weeny Border Suggestion for Red County.

With this suggestion the big industrial factory will be finally be opened up fully. It's a very interesting place to camp on. There is a well known border error that traps players , which would also be fixed.

And more importantly the Bridge that connects back to Red County will be opened up and one can do a full loop from RC to Parts of FC and back to RC Again. And at the same times the FC Highway gets opened up.

Which helps compliment boats and climbing up to shore and then accessing the bridge to RC Route again.

%

Offline Son_Gun

• Score: Unknown
  • First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2018, 06:06:36 pm »
Ye Ye Ik, I am making these suggestions late. Sorry for my dumbass but I wanted to suggest just one teeny weeny Border Suggestion for Red County.

With this suggestion the big industrial factory will be finally be opened up fully. It's a very interesting place to camp on. There is a well known border error that traps players , which would also be fixed.

And more importantly the Bridge that connects back to Red County will be opened up and one can do a full loop from RC to Parts of FC and back to RC Again. And at the same times the FC Highway gets opened up.

Which helps compliment boats and climbing up to shore and then accessing the bridge to RC Route again.

Making Factory accessible will be the best thing.
+1 for this

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2018, 12:54:09 pm »

Making Factory accessible will be the best thing.
+1 for this
Sounds good to me
+1

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 44232
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2018, 11:26:04 am »
+1

Offline Barbarianking

• VIP