Author Topic: Funny PTP Quotes  (Read 307781 times)

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
Re: Funny PTP Quotes
« Reply #360 on: July 20, 2017, 12:04:28 pm »
Sorry for posting here, stay on the topic pls

Regards ,
-Fares.
You better change your signature because it is off-humanity

You know what I don't like about people like you?
Using big words and words with a lot of meaning with no point at all!
Our world could be better place if you could take things easier friend.
Umm something provoked me.
I'm sorry for that

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #361 on: July 27, 2017, 08:03:25 am »
lol'ed hard ;D

Haber querido amigo, para empezar baja un poco tu nivel al escribir, yo no se que mierda tengan que ver 2 amigos y sus cuentas conmigo, yo público mi apelación cuando se ne de la puta gana, no se que parte de amigos jugando en un cyber para divertirse no entiendes, tu range ban me lo paso por los huevos, quien mierda te ha hecho pensar a ti perro de mierda que eres superior a nosotros?, te lo pongo claro maricon de mierda, si use hacks que! Que va a pasar, tu crees que te tengo miedo? Para mi eres un imbécil mas huevon, extranjero de mierda, me llega al pene tus servidores, es mas no necesito que me quites la prohibicion, deja a mis amigos fuera de esto y déjalos tranquilo cabrón, esto es entre tu y yo hijo de puta, a si que ya sabes yo hago mi apelación cuando se me de la puta gana, existen miles de juegos para pasar el rato perro de mierda y el range ban meteselo al culo de tu madre y si no entiendes lo que dice busca al pinche frez o quien mierda quieras, chupale el pene y que te lo lea pinche asqueroso.
Creo que fui claro, adiós cabrón ✌
Translation
To have wanted friend, to begin lowing your level a little while writing, I do not know what shit have to see 2 friends and their accounts with me, I public my appeal when he does not win the whore, I do not know what part of friends playing in a Cyber ​​to have fun you do not understand, your range ban I spend it for the eggs, who shit made you think you shit dog that you are superior to us ?, I make it clear fucking maricon, if you use hacks it! What's going to happen, you think I'm afraid of you? For me you're an idiot but shit, foreigner of shit, I get to the penis your servers, it's more I do not need you to take the prohibition, leave my friends out of this and leave them quiet bastard, this is between you and me son of a bitch , If you already know I make my appeal when I get the bitch wins, there are thousands of games to hang dog shit and range ban meteselo to your mother's ass and if you do not understand what it says look for the pinche frez Or who fucking want, suck the penis and you read it sucks.
I think I was clear, bye bastard

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #362 on: July 27, 2017, 08:53:11 am »
lmao twelvies are getting really submissive these days .

Offline ZetSu

• Since 2008
« Reply #363 on: July 27, 2017, 09:09:20 am »
lol'ed hard ;D

Haber querido amigo, para empezar baja un poco tu nivel al escribir, yo no se que mierda tengan que ver 2 amigos y sus cuentas conmigo, yo público mi apelación cuando se ne de la puta gana, no se que parte de amigos jugando en un cyber para divertirse no entiendes, tu range ban me lo paso por los huevos, quien mierda te ha hecho pensar a ti perro de mierda que eres superior a nosotros?, te lo pongo claro maricon de mierda, si use hacks que! Que va a pasar, tu crees que te tengo miedo? Para mi eres un imbécil mas huevon, extranjero de mierda, me llega al pene tus servidores, es mas no necesito que me quites la prohibicion, deja a mis amigos fuera de esto y déjalos tranquilo cabrón, esto es entre tu y yo hijo de puta, a si que ya sabes yo hago mi apelación cuando se me de la puta gana, existen miles de juegos para pasar el rato perro de mierda y el range ban meteselo al culo de tu madre y si no entiendes lo que dice busca al pinche frez o quien mierda quieras, chupale el pene y que te lo lea pinche asqueroso.
Translation
To have wanted friend, to begin lowing your level a little while writing, I do not know what shit have to see 2 friends and their accounts with me, I public my appeal when he does not win the whore, I do not know what part of friends playing in a Cyber ​​to have fun you do not understand, your range ban I spend it for the eggs, who shit made you think you shit dog that you are superior to us ?, I make it clear fucking maricon, if you use hacks it! What's going to happen, you think I'm afraid of you? For me you're an idiot but shit, foreigner of shit, I get to the penis your servers, it's more I do not need you to take the prohibition, leave my friends out of this and leave them quiet bastard, this is between you and me son of a bitch , If you already know I make my appeal when I get the bitch wins, there are thousands of games to hang dog shit and range ban meteselo to your mother's ass and if you do not understand what it says look for the pinche frez Or who fucking want, suck the penis and you read it sucks.
You won't believe what other insults this quote has. I laughed hard when I saw this. The translation it's not good enough to see the beauty of the message.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #364 on: July 27, 2017, 09:26:54 am »
You won't believe what other insults this quote has. I laughed hard when I saw this. The translation it's not good enough to see the beauty of the message.
If you have time, please translate :D Don't let us miss the fun ;D

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #365 on: July 27, 2017, 10:06:43 am »
If you have time, please translate :D Don't let us miss the fun ;D
XD This is a lot of insult.

Offline Frez

• Admin
« Reply #366 on: July 27, 2017, 12:03:43 pm »
huehuehue! :v

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #367 on: July 27, 2017, 12:46:40 pm »
[LoD]s in a nutshell

Btw, if this was old PTP, Tenshi would have banned the entire clan because of this haha

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #368 on: July 27, 2017, 12:49:33 pm »
[LoD]s in a nutshell

Btw, if this was old PTP, Tenshi would have banned the entire clan because of this haha
Lol Whole Peru was banned in last PTP

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #369 on: July 27, 2017, 12:58:36 pm »

Not just them, China as well

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #370 on: July 27, 2017, 01:29:36 pm »
Omg... I almost choked when I read it. And the auto translation isn't even half as funny as the original
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #371 on: July 27, 2017, 01:31:57 pm »

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #372 on: July 27, 2017, 04:43:16 pm »

Who hacks from China xD

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #373 on: July 27, 2017, 04:58:26 pm »

Who hacks from China xD

Not just one or two guys getting banned, he banned the whole country

lol'ed hard ;D

Translation

Rofl

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #374 on: August 02, 2017, 12:30:24 pm »