Poll

Is VIP Nitrous Ability of PlanB Overpowered for Vehicles? Should this feature be balanced out?

Yes,the spawning of nitro and using it indefinitely gives a sharp advantage.
No,it does not. It's not much of an advantage.

Author Topic: Poll/Discussion: Is VIP Nitro OP in PlanB?  (Read 18578 times)

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
Re: Poll/Discussion: Is VIP Nitro OP in PlanB?
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2018, 01:25:45 pm »
Okay, finally you said that. Your decision was based on what you "feel". But can you concretize how big that difference between nitro and infinite nitro is? 5%? 7%? Can you "feel" that too?

And what is a "big" difference for you? 20%? 30%?
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2018, 05:39:41 pm »
There never was any decision, we just made it work like it did in the old PTP, just as anything else. I can't really put any exact number on it, but I think that in most cases it doesn't matter whether you have 'normal' nitro or infinite nitro. Anyway, that's just my opinion, which seems to align with what most people think here. As far as I understand, this is meant to be just a discussion topic, to get a view of what the community thinks of this. We won't be making any changes based on this. If you want to suggest a change, you can do so on the suggestions board.

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2018, 07:45:06 pm »
That is not completely true. I do not know what do you mean when saying "we". This is your server, and that was your decision to have nitro for vips on this server. And when they (vips) came to you and asked if they can have a "solid" infinite nitro, you without any discussion said "ok, here is your hotkey, now you have it".

Everything here is your decision. In this example you do not have your own arguments for this your decision. And i can only wonder what arguments you have for "less controversial vip features" like sniper rifle or fast skins.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Barto

• VIP
  • PPLV Clan Co-Leader
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2018, 12:31:19 am »
That is not completely true. I do not know what do you mean when saying "we". This is your server, and that was your decision to have nitro for vips on this server. And when they (vips) came to you and asked if they can have a "solid" infinite nitro, you without any discussion said "ok, here is your hotkey, now you have it".

Everything here is your decision. In this example you do not have your own arguments for this your decision. And i can only wonder what arguments you have for "less controversial vip features" like sniper rifle or fast skins.

A leader speaks in we and never in I, a leader listens to others people suggestion and if good use them and give that person credit. I followed this topic for a few weeks and but it looks like you are fighting a lonely battle, not against the vips features, but against authority. You have always done that and that will never change. The only thing I will never understand why you're doing it. But that will probably be me. Goodluck SoLoD, may your cause be right and justified.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2018, 10:57:51 am »

Jonne is the only ptp scripter on this server and yet there are still pointless and useless discussions as this one.
I get there are people that dont like things but..  ofc what am i talking.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.