Author Topic: NSA ruining the mode or Civil class?  (Read 7374 times)

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
NSA ruining the mode or Civil class?
« on: April 04, 2019, 11:40:26 pm »
I'll get to the point.
Whenever NSA map comes, mostly everyone reclass to civil. The thing is, even after the NSA map is finished regardless of the next upcoming map, players often tends to remain civil, camping at spawn and mostly engaged in chatting, criticizing other clans. Due to this, there is hardly any terrorist and security except new players. At the end, server loses it main USP as the game-mode is disrupted.

Maybe we can have a constructive discussion to counter this. Let me know if you have the same perspective on this. Keep it civil, restrain yourself from the aggressive arguments of blaming each other ( hopefully you won't blame clan wars, that indeed is a problem but it atleast keeping the server alive )
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Re: NSA ruining the mode or Civil class?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 02:24:57 am »
I'll get to the point.
Whenever NSA map comes, mostly everyone reclass to civil. The thing is, even after the NSA map is finished regardless of the next upcoming map, players often tends to remain civil, camping at spawn and mostly engaged in chatting, criticizing other clans. Due to this, there is hardly any terrorist and security except new players. At the end, server loses it main USP as the game-mode is disrupted.

Maybe we can have a constructive discussion to counter this. Let me know if you have the same perspective on this. Keep it civil, restrain yourself from the aggressive arguments of blaming each other ( hopefully you won't blame clan wars, that indeed is a problem but it atleast keeping the server alive )
Since playing this server, i honestly thought NSA was a map to duel

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 02:47:41 am »
I'll get to the point.

Ban Civilians in NSA

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 07:27:09 am »
Hydras , extremely overpowered in NSA map . It have flares to dodge other guided missiles , have howering capabilities , guided missiles , fastest vehicle in SA if i am not wrong ,

Why its hard to shoot down a hydra :
1. And its hard to aim and shoot an flying object which is constantly moving and shooting missiles.
2. Shooting bullets vs hydra missiles is like fighting sword with needle.
3. Damage by missiles can surpass objects , so you cannot hide or take cover .

So basically , you cant run(guided missiles) , hide or fight ... You can just die .After dying several times , people get frustrated and reclass to civil for duels and chit chat . 

Getting a hydra for security is another challenge , as both of them are too far from security spawn and they might have to leave presi or reclass , To get one to defend against enemies.

We could try giving president or security bazooka with limited bullets (originally suggested by Lord dilma) .

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 08:32:33 am »
Hacker getting unbanned is ruining the game mode.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 08:34:22 am »
To renovate NSA with some ideas, I do like to discuss it with some good and brilliant ideas. Yes I agree with Idanzor, this is a major setback of NSA map as no one even tries to play that god damn cancerous map due to some reasons.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 11:44:16 am »
Your main goal/star of the server is President. Terrors can basically get to hydra pretty fast and presi has no other options then camping somewhere underground. And that has a huge impact on the whole gameplay around him. NSA is all about camping and hydra fighting. Area 51,that army ship next to Jizzy's or some small tunnels. No fun.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 11:48:51 am »
NSA is the challange map and I think it's real fun.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 03:23:26 pm »
Hacker getting unbanned is ruining the game mode.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 03:56:50 pm »
Hydras , extremely overpowered in NSA map . It have flares to dodge other guided missiles , have howering capabilities , guided missiles , fastest vehicle in SA if i am not wrong ,

Why its hard to shoot down a hydra :
1. And its hard to aim and shoot an flying object which is constantly moving and shooting missiles.
2. Shooting bullets vs hydra missiles is like fighting sword with needle.
3. Damage by missiles can surpass objects , so you cannot hide or take cover .

So basically , you cant run(guided missiles) , hide or fight ... You can just die .After dying several times , people get frustrated and reclass to civil for duels and chit chat . 

Getting a hydra for security is another challenge , as both of them are too far from security spawn and they might have to leave presi or reclass , To get one to defend against enemies.

We could try giving president or security bazooka with limited bullets (originally suggested by Lord dilma) .
You know you can just limit the hydras rockets right?
By making a script that prevents shooting 2 rockets in 4 seconds
So youll be able to shoot once every 2 seconds

On another server (survival one) it worked that there was an overheating mechanism, where if you shot too many flares the hydra exploded, same with rockets. you shot 10 rocketS and kept firing? Ur hydra kaboom!
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 121326
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 06:48:27 pm »
Not only NSA my friend :D

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 06:59:51 pm by lincon »

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 08:17:47 pm »
Not only NSA my friend :D

Whenever NSA map comes, mostly everyone reclass to civil. The thing is, even after the NSA map is finished regardless of the next upcoming map, players often tends to remain civil, camping at spawn and mostly engaged in chatting, criticizing other clans.

Yeah man and NSA is the reason people do not reclass even after NSA is over.
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.

Offline Tuco

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 08:54:42 pm »
What ruins the server is the majority of regulars that log in only to engage in stupid clan wars (yes, I know that I am part of a clan), in stupid duels that take HOURS, in stupid discussions that take nowhere and create a terrible atmosphere.

You really have to think if you log into this server because your clan and friends play here or if you do it because you find joy playing the gamemode. In my opinion, the bast majority of regulars haven't played the gamemode in ages.

That's what's ruining the gamemode.

Let me tell you what would happen in a map like NSA:

- Civs would be fucking around like they always are, (instead of dueling). That adds a cool spice to the game.
- Cops would be chasing the terrorists.
- Terrorists would be chasing THE FUCKING PRESIDENT (not other cops). They might as well take some hydras.

But guess what, because the cops are actually chasing terrorists (and even civs), then the hydras will be down in very little time. And the presi could finally get out of the burrow that, I have your same opinion, make the game in NSA überboring.

So the solution to all the wrong on this server is to follow the friggin gamemode :)
-
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 08:59:55 pm by Tuco »

PakoVH

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2019, 02:25:44 am »
The main problem is the clan wars because they do not like to fight in NSA, that's why you are saying that NSA is boring. Talking about the gamemode there is no difference on a map filled with civilians or on a map with CopVSTerro war, Why? Because in NSA the players that usually join wars are dueling and in the other maps just fighting between clans, hardly ever trying to kill or protect the president unless one of the clan in the war reclass or leave.

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2019, 01:16:39 pm »
What ruins the server is the majority of regulars that log in only to engage in stupid clan wars (yes, I know that I am part of a clan), in stupid duels that take HOURS, in stupid discussions that take nowhere and create a terrible atmosphere.

You really have to think if you log into this server because your clan and friends play here or if you do it because you find joy playing the gamemode. In my opinion, the bast majority of regulars haven't played the gamemode in ages.

That's what's ruining the gamemode.

Let me tell you what would happen in a map like NSA:

- Civs would be fucking around like they always are, (instead of dueling). That adds a cool spice to the game.
- Cops would be chasing the terrorists.
- Terrorists would be chasing THE FUCKING PRESIDENT (not other cops). They might as well take some hydras.

But guess what, because the cops are actually chasing terrorists (and even civs), then the hydras will be down in very little time. And the presi could finally get out of the burrow that, I have your same opinion, make the game in NSA überboring.

So the solution to all the wrong on this server is to follow the friggin gamemode :)
-
Taco is too spicy .