Author Topic: [To be added]What's ruining the server and some ideas on how to solve it  (Read 25653 times)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Huh? Were you saying something? My bad..

A.)I was too busy glancing over this. I forgot this can also be interpreted as: Let's waste our time on these 2-3 civs and lose our Terrorist Points. My bad bro.

B.)Ye sure your chrome is still not bugged?

Last time I checked, The president was climbing up the hill. I am sure your brilliant strategy would worked under 1 minute especially with newbie president + civilian unit location too far to predict.

C.)

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Cooler Stories have been read,
but I accept your concession too.

As for the "u complain cuz u suk" I can easily debunk it by just showing what people from this month say on the topic. Data from just 1 week and those who can communicate in english ofcourse.

But since this debate is more closer to a parody than a proper one, I will wait until more people use the same logik.

Oh yeahhh Secret Combo + 1 Strike. So far so good, let's see how good this bingo goes! This combo almost got near the Hidden Bingo 1 but I can always hope.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 11:58:59 am by Shark_The_Helicopter »
%

Offline Alcor

• VIP
the saddest decision which ruined my childhood game is the lag compensation feature by the SA-MP team, things went downhill from there.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
Re: [To be added]What's ruining the server and some ideas on how to solve it
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2019, 12:05:50 pm »
the saddest decision which ruined my childhood game is the lag compensation feature by the SA-MP team, things went downhill from there.
Don't blame the SA-MP team, blame Tenshi for realizing that it made weapons that he liked OP and enabling it for the benefit of himself and other VIPs. Blame all the VIPs who didn't give a shit about balance when that happened and quietly solidified their advantages.

A few of us have been fighting the consequences of lagcomp ever since it was enabled, and not once has any real fix even been tried. "VIPs paid for it", "X weapon, which is now incredibly OP with lagcomp, has been part of the game since the beginning", "lagcomp is an upgrade, why would you downgrade?" and other horseshit coming out of the asshole-like mouths of many of our VIPs certainly didn't help. I don't mean to sound like I've got a martyr complex here, particularly because I wouldn't even fit the type-- that would imply that change has actually happened.

Instead of acknowledging how fucked up the server is, many of you fuckers have thrown any hints of change into the same longdrop into which you shat out what little respect you had for fairness and competition. Like a little cherry on top of pile of shit that you putzes have created and regularly roll around in, it seems the new shit being slung is that those of us who care about fairness and good competitive fun are trying to change the server for our own benefit. Meanwhile, many of the people fighting to keep the status quo are members of our fantastically toxic clans, which are the antithesis of fairness-- need I say more?

I wouldn't be sad about the decline of our player count if the toxic players were leaving, but I think most of us realize that it's the new players who are not staying. At this point, I don't blame them-- what do we have to offer? Empowered swinging dicks who use them as live target practice? Other servers have ripped off the core concepts of our gamemode but left out the toxicity. Would you play at this server if you were new, had no friends in the server, and couldn't buy VIP? I think most would find a fairer place to play.

Wake up. You dipshits are smothering what used to be one of the greatest servers of SA-MP with your own bullshit while you stand atop the steaming pile, huffing the fumes as if they were roses-- if you want this server to last, you're going to have to clean up the pile so new players don't vomit their way to another server.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2019, 08:37:00 pm »
Don't blame the SA-MP team, blame Tenshi for realizing that it made weapons that he liked OP and enabling it for the benefit of himself and other VIPs. Blame all the VIPs who didn't give a shit about balance when that happened and quietly solidified their advantages.
A few of us have been fighting the consequences of lagcomp ever since it was enabled, and not once has any real fix even been tried. "VIPs paid for it", "X weapon, which is now incredibly OP with lagcomp, has been part of the game since the beginning", "lagcomp is an upgrade, why would you downgrade?" and other horseshit coming out of the asshole-like mouths of many of our VIPs certainly didn't help. I don't mean to sound like I've got a martyr complex here, particularly because I wouldn't even fit the type-- that would imply that change has actually happened.
Instead of acknowledging how fucked up the server is, many of you fuckers have thrown any hints of change into the same longdrop into which you shat out what little respect you had for fairness and competition. Like a little cherry on top of pile of shit that you putzes have created and regularly roll around in, it seems the new shit being slung is that those of us who care about fairness and good competitive fun are trying to change the server for our own benefit. Meanwhile, many of the people fighting to keep the status quo are members of our fantastically toxic clans, which are the antithesis of fairness-- need I say more?
I wouldn't be sad about the decline of our player count if the toxic players were leaving, but I think most of us realize that it's the new players who are not staying. At this point, I don't blame them-- what do we have to offer? Empowered swinging dicks who use them as live target practice? Other servers have ripped off the core concepts of our gamemode but left out the toxicity. Would you play at this server if you were new, had no friends in the server, and couldn't buy VIP? I think most would find a fairer place to play.
Wake up. You dipshits are smothering what used to be one of the greatest servers of SA-MP with your own bullshit while you stand atop the steaming pile, huffing the fumes as if they were roses-- if you want this server to last, you're going to have to clean up the pile so new players don't vomit their way to another server.
You said it all,my man,I hope everyone will get it,but I fear it is too late,now.
People don't care about fairness and competition,bugs are being unsolved,suggestions neglected,mods not hired,nothing new is going on.
People like abusing newbies,and they keep leaving,while certain shitheads stay and keep on doing what they've been doing for years.
Let's roll

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2019, 05:40:55 pm »
You know, a smart man, after reading what Yomama posted, knowing how calm he is and everything else, should make a conclusion about it. Mental state of this community. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. Same words, same posts, same threads. Without any progress for 8 years. It was retarded 6 years ago. It was presumptuously retarted 3 years ago. But now it is just, what, flatline?
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2019, 01:33:02 pm »
You know, a smart man, after reading what Yomama posted, knowing how calm he is and everything else, should make a conclusion about it. Mental state of this community. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. Same words, same posts, same threads. Without any progress for 8 years. It was retarded 6 years ago. It was presumptuously retarted 3 years ago. But now it is just, what, flatline?
Woaaaaaaah woooooooah this forum missed you a lot dude. Glad to hear you back here.
Now forum gonna get toxicated 8)

Offline Singh

• Score: 93383
  • Unban kardo!
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2019, 10:23:34 am »
+1 Really a great idea.
Unban krdo

Offline kiLLaZ

• VIP
  • Veni vidi vici
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2019, 12:14:48 pm »
No champ

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
+1
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline JustJordan

• Score: 6738
  • Peace was never an option
And thats excatly why i made The Communist Party Of PTP .
Join it Comrade !
..-. --- .-. / .-- .... .- - / .. - / .. ... / .-- --- .-. - .... --..-- / .. / -. . ...- . .-. / --. .- ...- . / ..- .--. / .... --- .--. . / .- -. -.. / .- .-.. ... --- --..-- / -. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Offline The iBen

• VIP
And thats excatly why i made The Communist Party Of PTP .
Join it Comrade !

no thank you, this suggestion was democratic as people was allowed to voice their opinions and was able to freely having a say.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 10:53:46 am by The iBen »

Offline UD@YU

• Score: 1400
  • ᴡᴀꜱꜱᴜᴘ ʜᴏᴇꜱ?
    • Anonymous Hackers
He actually has made a valid point here.
Even I join the server occasionally to see most of the players in civilian class, fighting each other outside the protection zone or mostly in duels. So the game is kind of unbalanced because there might me 3 securities and 1 terrorist while the rest are civilians basically shooting at each other. The best thing I can see is setting a limit on the number of duels a player can have or limit the civilians.
🅰🅽🅾🅽🆈🅼🅾🆄🆂
ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴇɢɪᴏɴ
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ
🅴🆇🅿🅴🅲🆃 🆄🆂

F̴̦̬̣̲̙̓͒͛͑̌͑̓̌̉͜͝ȗ̴̹ç̸̛̦̳͇̪͎̹̓̄̄͐́̀̒̃̚ķ̷̛̜͉̟̰̞̭͋̈́̓͋̈̅̏̌̚͜ ̵̰̏͗́̐͑̃͂͝͠͝y̵͗̍͌̄̾̒̒͐͜͝ͅō̷̳̦u̵̡͇̻̦͕͖͂̏̔̍̓̄͌̒