Author Topic: [To be added]Kevlar tires for presidential vehicle  (Read 3512 times)

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
[To be added]Kevlar tires for presidential vehicle
« on: April 13, 2020, 02:07:33 pm »
Hello everyone

This suggestion is regarding the standards of Presidential vehicles and the poor quality of tires used by them. The tires are 'regular' ones which couldn't hold even a single bullet from attackers and even teammates which compromises with the safety of the president.  I suggest the PTP state should increase the presidential safety budget so that we can fucking afford kevlar tires.

My arguments

1. The armoured car is the only vehicle that could take presi to a safe spot while under attack.

2. There are times when people from 200 distance puncture the tyres making the car hard to drive and handle at corners.

3. President is the centre point of all attackers, with all rustlers, spaz- bike army, snipy-civillian groups, jihadis , grenades , street corner snipers etc.  so at least the president should get a car which could guarantee his safe exit/ journey to safe spot.

4. Since i have read somewhere in any staff's reply on a suggestion  that - plan B is made close to real world ..keeping it away from all fancy things and complex features that aren't possible in real-world ...well my suggestion keeps up with this argument as well because all presidential vehicles have tires made from Kevlar which are nearly indestructible in the real world too.

5. People should keep in mind that the theme of gameplay is to PROTECT THE PRESIDENT, not KILL THE PRESIDENT, so this would add as a challenge for attackers .So, any measure that is taken towards the safety of the president is towards the very idea of the whole server.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 11:02:50 pm by Quido »

Offline LSDguy

• Score: Unknown
Re: Kevlar tires for presidential vehicle
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 03:18:24 pm »
Aside from whether this is a good idea or not I'm wondering if this is technically even possible - I don't think vehicle.tireResistanceToBullets is a stat that exists or can be changed?

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 03:27:33 pm »
+1 if possible
Let's roll

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 05:44:52 pm »
IT is possible.
But i would like it so terorists wont be able to enter these vehicles or jack the president from them.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 07:36:18 pm »
+1 to the suggestion.

But i would like it so terorists wont be able to enter these vehicles or jack the president from them.
What do you mean 'terrorist should not be able to jack the president'? Their job is to kill the president after all, and not to have a chat with him.

It's near impossible to destroy the 2000 HP FBI rancher without getting the enemy car destroyed before. There is a hope of being able to reach the president in one piece if the enemy is able to get the rancher from the president's spawn. This is Grand Theft Auto, its all about theft.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 09:26:07 pm »
Terorists stealing the fbi rancher from the president spawn with 3 drive by combat shotgun and then attacking the president with it.
Seems impossible to kill the president now.

I was just pointing out that terorists like to do this and with bulletproof tires come on.

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 10:00:46 pm »
Terorists stealing the fbi rancher from the president spawn with 3 drive by combat shotgun and then attacking the president with it.

I was just pointing out that terorists like to do this and with bulletproof tires come on.
For this we can do it like for any FBI rancher president sits ..it would automatically make its VHH 2000 and tires kevlar ..just fbi rancher only ..just like how auto tune works for vips . Its like auto tune for president .

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2020, 11:28:34 am »
For this we can do it like for any FBI rancher president sits ..it would automatically make its VHH 2000 and tires kevlar ..just fbi rancher only ..just like how auto tune works for vips . Its like auto tune for president .
Yeah if the kevlar tires are possible, this could be good idea, only if the president is under spawn protection when he enters the vehicle.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2020, 03:10:21 pm »
Only in NSA +1
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 139028
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2020, 03:44:23 pm »
+1

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2020, 03:57:49 pm »
+1

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2020, 11:56:11 am »

Never thought of it, nice suggestion.

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2020, 10:29:49 am »
+1

Offline Issy

• Admin
  • Score: 87845
  • SK's wifey
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2020, 11:22:25 am »
As the driver of the president, +1

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2020, 06:36:32 pm »
As the driver of the president, +1
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.