Author Topic: [Added]Add some cars at the back of the San Fierro Airport  (Read 5065 times)

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
[Added]Add some cars at the back of the San Fierro Airport
« on: March 12, 2019, 01:34:14 am »
I was sniping the president and his securities at this sweet spot. After he died I realised that my car had gone missing. Then I was in search of a car at that point but there wasn't any there.

Orange mark shows where the cars can be added.

make dice app
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 12:04:48 am by Quido »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
Re: Add some cars at the back of the San Fierro Airport
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 09:22:27 am »
It would make sense to take the cars from Flint County and add them to the same spots in the SF map, which leads me to a thought that I've had for a while-- why can't all the maps draw from a master vehicle list that covers the entire game world?

Just have a list that covers everything, then only spawn the vehicles that are within the boundaries for each map. For maps like NSA, spawn all the vehicles within its boundaries (from WV and LV) and add a few more (like Hydras) for specifically that map. This would make it really easy to make new maps, since it would only really require creating new boundaries and adding in additional map-specific vehicles if desired, assuming the new map covers areas that are in other maps.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 09:24:15 am by YoMama »

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 11:46:20 am »
It would make sense to take the cars from Flint County and add them to the same spots in the SF map, which leads me to a thought that I've had for a while-- why can't all the maps draw from a master vehicle list that covers the entire game world?

Just have a list that covers everything, then only spawn the vehicles that are within the boundaries for each map. For maps like NSA, spawn all the vehicles within its boundaries (from WV and LV) and add a few more (like Hydras) for specifically that map. This would make it really easy to make new maps, since it would only really require creating new boundaries and adding in additional map-specific vehicles if desired, assuming the new map covers areas that are in other maps.
I totally agree with what you are saying

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 12:05:59 pm »
Yes we need it +1

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 02:04:23 pm »
You could add cars at the factory parking if its still part of the map.
Could be nice to finally put that place in use
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 02:35:10 pm »
I have noticed that much earlier even when RC and FC map boundaries were extended and cars were already added there so why this place is still missing of vehicles. I thought it has been fixed already. Maybe couple of more cars shall be added at the farm area right before the SF Airport. I think that place is still a part of the SF map.
+1

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 03:10:08 pm »
Yes we can add it, since its not a big deal so vehicles in that area should be placed and should be made accessible for both maps San Feirro and Flint County.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 08:26:18 am »
How about we add a bunch of hammers around that naval base,near the police spawn,too?
Let's roll

Offline CharlesLeeRay

• VIP
  • Score: 41149
  • I always come back but th death is a damn bitch...
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 07:07:25 pm »
+1

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2019, 06:25:14 pm »
We'll add the FC vehicles there.

Hm, I just never thought of that, but it does make sense. Anyway, I don't think it's necessary to recode it now, as it's pretty easy to just copy the vehicles as well.

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
Re: [To be added]Add some cars at the back of the San Fierro Airport
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2020, 12:04:41 am »
Extra cars have been added in the desired locations.