Author Topic: SEGITASLOCAS  (Read 1257 times)

Offline PacoBeanZ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
SEGITASLOCAS
« on: December 16, 2021, 08:09:15 am »
• Players' name: SEGITASLOCAS (Likely a regular PTP user with an undercover nickname)
• Date it occurred: December 16th 2021
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Using TAB + SPACE as passenger to kill the driver (known as passenger bug). He/she performed it as security against the President (me) and other security. Security died. I as President lost all of my weapons and was defenseless when terrorist came. Ultimately I died by SEGITASLOCAS nading my car while he/she was still security.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
  • You can see me having lost my weapons and with a beer bottle which only spawns when the passenger bug is performed on the President. The President technically dies but it appears server side doesn't count it and it respawns the President at the same location. SEGITASLOCAS appears besides me. Timestamp on chat shows it was taken around 00:27:16.
  • Clearly shows the exact moment SEGITASLOCAS killed a security, "GTS_chakri", with the passenger bug. If you look at the timestamp on chat the time is 00:27:31. Taken 15 seconds after the first pic where I, the President, was victim.
  • Shows SEGITASLOCAS killing "GTS_chakri" (still security) AGAIN with the passenger bug. Please refer to killboard. This is around 20 seconds later after he initially killed "GTS_chakri" with the passenger. Timestamp on chat shows it was taken around 00:27:50.

Offline Issy

• Admin
  • Score: 87845
  • SK's wifey
Re: SEGITASLOCAS
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 02:42:33 pm »
They will be punished, thanks for reporting.