Poll

Want to add the advanced ac?

Yes
7 (87.5%)
No
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: More Advanced Anti-Cheat System  (Read 8113 times)

Astral

More Advanced Anti-Cheat System
« on: September 27, 2016, 03:06:17 pm »
I want to request the more advanced anti-cheat system, since they use more hacks long before it can be detected by the system and those with sobeit join the server will be kick out in the server before they can use it like in the other server.
And an anti-cheat system that can detect any kind of evade.
And an anti-cheat system that can detect ninja jacking.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: More Advanced Anti-Cheat System
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 03:09:10 pm »
I agree with you.
I saw twice, hackers with minigun are not getting an auto ban.
And AntiCheat for Aimbot/No-Recoil.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 05:07:46 pm »

Ninja-jacking is a GTA SA/SAMP "bug", so AC is of little help there. It's sort of like C-Bug, it happens when you press 2 buttons at the same time in the right moment.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 06:37:56 pm »
Ninja-Jacking can happen accidentally also, don't be too harsh on people who create such incidents, according to my opinion.

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 03:42:16 am »
I want to request the more advanced anti-cheat system, since they use more hacks long before it can be detected by the system and those with [hack that shall not be spoken of] join the server will be kick out in the server before they can use it like in the other server.
Impossible, a server has no way to know what's inside someone else's computer whatsoever. SA-MP team itself denies to include such tools.
By the way, I suggest you to remove the hack's name, for obvious reasons.
And an anti-cheat system that can detect any kind of evade.
I also think this is impossible.
Think of it.
IP = Easily changed.
Range = Private proxies will solve it.
Hardware = I don't recall any tool to get hardware ids and stuff from someone's computer. If there is, I'm pretty sure SA-MP team doesn't endorse it in any way. (Btw, if you're thinking MAC address, thats spoofable too).
Write a file on the dudes computer = Impossible. If it was possible, just find it and delete it, done.
What you want is a system with supernatural powers.
Spectre said it all.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:32:32 am by TreePuncher »

Another normal day at Hueland.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 01:25:09 am »
We're working on improving the AC, but I'm waiting to turn on some auto-bans until I'm absolutely sure no innocent people will get banned. So I'm doing updates to it and it's improving (although slowly), but you'll have to be patient.

If you see that, report it under bugs. It should already be autobanning anyone who spawns a minigun/RPG.

Offline Pranesh

• VIP
  • whatcha step
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 08:10:14 am »
I want to request the more advanced anti-cheat system, since they use more hacks long before it can be detected by the system and those with [hack that shall not be spoken of] join the server will be kick out in the server before they can use it like in the other server.
Impossible, a server has no way to know what's inside someone else's computer whatsoever. SA-MP team itself denies to include such tools.

well i have seen AC kicking people for using (hack not to be mentioned) even before they could even move in the game mode. I'm not that good with pawn so can't comment for what they did to the AC.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 09:46:14 am »
We're working on improving the AC, but I'm waiting to turn on some auto-bans until I'm absolutely sure no innocent people will get banned. So I'm doing updates to it and it's improving (although slowly), but you'll have to be patient.

If you see that, report it under bugs. It should already be autobanning anyone who spawns a minigun/RPG.

They get after a long time, maybe after killing one or two people.
Even speed cheating in foot, AC doesn't ban them.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 12:10:35 am »

well i have seen AC kicking people for using (hack not to be mentioned) even before they could even move in the game mode. I'm not that good with pawn so can't comment for what they did to the AC.
So I'll assume he means kicking after the dude used said hacks, but before he can do anything with it.
Example: spawning a minigun. The script detects that the guy is using an unobtainable weapon and bans the dude. If thats what both of you mean, then it is, by all means, possible.
However, kicking someone out because he has hacks seconds after he joins the game is impossible.
He HAS to display an abnormal behavior before the AC can do something, because as I said, you can't see whats inside his GTA:SA directory...
If you have the server IP, you could PM me, I'd like to know how it works myself.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 12:22:03 am by TreePuncher »

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 04:56:03 am »

So I'll assume he means kicking after the dude used said hacks, but before he can do anything with it.
Example: spawning a minigun. The script detects that the guy is using an unobtainable weapon and bans the dude. If thats what both of you mean, then it is, by all means, possible.
However, kicking someone out because he has hacks seconds after he joins the game is impossible.
He HAS to display an abnormal behavior before the AC can do something, because as I said, you can't see whats inside his GTA:SA directory...
If you have the server IP, you could PM me, I'd like to know how it works myself.

PartyServer, I believe, is what he is talking about. They have this type of system. JernejL is a professional coder so he has way more experience in this type of stuff.

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2016, 05:21:29 am »
I found something like this: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=448842

Well, I'll test it once I have time on local servers...

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2016, 06:59:00 am »
I found something like this: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=448842

Well, I'll test it once I have time on local servers...
Someone needs to get Luca Brasi involved here, he's really good with this stuff :)

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)