Poll

Remove clans? (Delete clan board, clan tags etc.)

Yes pls
No pls

Author Topic: Clans  (Read 10148 times)

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
Re: Clans
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2018, 09:22:44 pm »
Nope -1
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Darwin

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Good choice,Bad choice life still goes on
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2018, 09:51:59 pm »
Make /duty and /rules more direct, with emphasis on color teams and enforce it more.
Exactly

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2018, 03:48:42 am »
Perhaps telling why you are suggesting this?

Not even gonna mention Staring police officers or cop+terro shooting civi together and then going to armour together in 1 car. ( somebody knows what im talking about)

Perhaps I've seen many players doing this without being in same clan and still doing it together. 

Instead every clan should update their rules that members are allowed to shoot clan mate if in opposite class and should follow duty first.

Offline Bannn.

• Score: 1441
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2018, 04:03:14 am »
Nope -1

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2018, 04:46:57 am »
Perhaps telling why you are suggesting this?

Clans are destroying the rules lol. Not even gonna mention Staring police officers or cop+terro shooting civi together and then going to armour together in 1 car. ( somebody knows what im talking about)

You know what you just said is not allowed? Did you report? Did you try to approach an admin regarding this? Hope they'll be punished

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2018, 06:38:26 am »
 Mia it's not just clan that 'distort the team DM gamemode'. Many classes individuals also make alliances or do selective killing.

I agree that swiping clans might be a big step to restore the PTP gamemode BUT it would definitely defeat the purpose of playing this old multiplayer game at first place(for many of us), that is to communicate and have fun. Not saying that a clanless person won't have anyone to talk to or won't enjoy much but being in a clan is fun and a LOT more than just "hunting newbies together".

-1. You can try giving up supporting clans officially, but in the end the clan will still hold and the problem of "alliance" u were trying to solve will stay as it is. Not allowing the clan tags completely, on the other hand, might solve this to an extent but players will feel hollow and definitely move to a better game or something (unless you are a no lifer with no better things to do than forcefully playing a game that u find boring) with the clan members.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 06:39:13 pm by Saurabh »

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2018, 12:39:19 pm »
Just when I think suggestions can't get any worse I'm getting surprised everyday...

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 139078
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2018, 01:48:50 pm »
Are u ok?
Nope -1

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2018, 03:39:32 pm »
It is not about clans or rules, it is all about admins can`t do their duty as admins.

If you will remove clantags - they will not shoot each other anyway. Next time you will suggest to remove nicknames from game and to make 1 skin for each team, so there will not be another option but to play GM. And in out case that will be a decent solution btw.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2018, 04:02:17 pm »
I agree with spectre in every single word.
Even if the clan tag is removed nothing affects the general playing of people, they can still team up with each and continue their routine as they did when having the tag. Basically it doesn’t change anything.
Dumbest suggestion ever.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2018, 04:07:19 pm »
players now arn't playing like they used to do in the past because of those kind of topics,you made people hate the game mode with your new suggestions about clans , let them play,i see nowadays like 20 player in game when its full with 5 admins who just waiting for some one to ban in spawn and 10 players playing the actual game mode.
actually you should encourage clans .

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2018, 10:11:25 am »
Just when I think suggestions can't get any worse I'm getting surprised everyday...
Same shit here

Offline MnMs

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2018, 06:45:19 am »
Like removing clans is gonan change anything?

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2018, 10:00:12 am »
Removing the spree system was effective in a way,
But there is still some flaw in the system.
Removing Support for Clans will promote people to play gm, stop kicking members for fake tags or banning them.
-Let the Clan Board stay and The replies should be enabled
-Remove Support for Kicking fakes from using tags
-Clans should be replaced by club(if it's possible)

Offline lax

• VIP
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2018, 12:00:06 pm »
Clans Clans Clans, Clans everywhere. You know what, i've seen clans with it members in other multiplayer games killing each other even in opposite team they even say nothing and they dont do clan wars they enjoy killing each other in opposite teams . it will be a better idea if this happend here clean and fair game but perhaps...some of peoples dont like this.
A best thing to say fakin armor kampers and klan wars.
My vote is Neutral

The clan in which you have applied have a policy of not shooting clanmates. :)

On-Topic: I don't think that it's a good idea to have this suggestion implemented. As many people said about /duty, I think that it would be good, maybe that can stop and resolve this thing in a more better way.