Author Topic: irc stalkers  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Darwin

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Good choice,Bad choice life still goes on
irc stalkers
« on: May 18, 2018, 09:25:02 pm »
the topic says a lot, I think that people who are on irc an spectating the game information should not be allowed to see the team chat messages. Its pretty annoying when you team chat something then the person on irc sees it an let the ig players see.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: irc stalkers
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 09:32:03 pm »
What the hell? Are you trying to expose the teamchats to everyone in game or wot?
Hell no.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 10:31:39 pm »
I don't think it's that much of a big deal as people are making it out to be, and I don't really believe there will be a lot of people that are monitoring the teamchat to learn the other team's strategy. Also, I still believe it has more of a positive impact on the community, for example people who aren't able to play can still keep in touch with the game like that, and have some sort of idea what's going on. But, as some people have pointed out, maybe it's better to not echo the teamchat at all, to prevent any abuse. We'll disable it in a future update.

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 12:05:20 am »
What the hell? Are you trying to expose the teamchats to everyone in game or wot?
Hell no.

Dude... You got it soooo wrong lol

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 06:21:59 am »
Hell no.

Dude... You got it soooo wrong lol
Either way its abusable kkk

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 11:35:06 am »
I don't think it's that much of a big deal as people are making it out to be, and I don't really believe there will be a lot of people that are monitoring the teamchat to learn the other team's strategy. Also, I still believe it has more of a positive impact on the community, for example people who aren't able to play can still keep in touch with the game like that, and have some sort of idea what's going on. But, as some people have pointed out, maybe it's better to not echo the teamchat at all, to prevent any abuse. We'll disable it in a future update.