Author Topic: Admins should post their proofs in the ban appeal section.  (Read 11488 times)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Admins should post their proofs in the ban appeal section.
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2018, 08:48:22 am »
What? I guess before banning a particular player, the evidence is shown to all the admins and only after that a decision is announced. There is no chance of injustice. -1
^^^
This.

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2018, 02:34:09 pm »
Admins are not idiots and they know better than you that what you did and what is necessary to do. In this case, go and cry somewhere else.
they are not gods. they make mistakes too. whats so wrong about showing the proof? Hito woudnt bark like this if he did something.
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline lax

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2018, 07:27:07 pm »
Admins are not idiots and they know better than you that what you did and what is necessary to do. In this case, go and cry somewhere else.
they are not gods. they make mistakes too. whats so wrong about showing the proof? Hito woudnt bark like this if he did something.

I think Hito should post an ban appeal and should ask for proof over there.

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2018, 07:27:53 pm »
The evidence is not supplied to the banned players because there is absolutely no sense in doing that, for the reasons stated and explained by Altus.

Moreover, regular players are never banned in a split second and after a short observation. It takes detailed research and potential consultation with other staff members in order for a ban for aimbot/damage hacks to be placed. Regular players will never be banned based on instinct or personal relationships between a banned player and the staff member that banned him. Even if such a thing does occur, that particular staff member will have done wrong and there will be consequences for him/her (and an unban for the wrongfully banned player).

So, there is no use for revealing the evidence to the players. Alternatively, a staff member could loosely explain the evidence to you (if he/she chooses to do so). If you don't accept the given explanation, there really is no point seeing the actual evidence.

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2018, 09:03:27 pm »
Once again I'm not suggesting this to defence myselfmaybe yes and sending proofs via pm that will be good enough.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2018, 09:22:25 pm »
Because someome called Skyfire[GgT] caught using damage hacks and jonne shows him a proof ( a video made by fini I think ) and I've made a search about skyfire ban appeal but I can't find a single shit, maybe got deleted who knows...

I gathered the needed evidence as a regular VIP player and then reported on the forum, that's why people were able to see it

But on topic, let's say you've been given your "proof" of using aimbot, then what? you're gonna agree yeah sorry guys it was just some mistake? even level 3 Staff don't get to see the evidence so just post your ban appeal and accept your punishment because there's really no other option unless you're right which I highly doubt given it's your 2nd ban for aimbot but good luck my friend

No love lost ;D

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 09:24:16 pm by Finisha. »

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2018, 10:26:37 pm »
hackers logic.-1.
i suggest giving someone already banned twise for aimbot a ''permanent ban'' this is a better suggestion.

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2018, 07:24:30 am »
What? I guess before banning a particular player, the evidence is shown to all the admins and only after that a decision is announced. There is no chance of injustice. -1

Well, bro,it gets trickier with aimbots.

Obv admins won't be, and shouldn't be recording the player for proofs but I think that the player should still be able to know the timestamps of the moment when the ac showed possible aimbot warnings or when the admin found him fishy, so that he can, if he has, provide the videos in his defence.

I'm not sure how long admins observe a player before sharing their views with other admins, but there is still and always will be a chance of error and biasness. A player who has been playing shit for months and suddenly had few 'lucky' shots will obviously bring suspicion and might trigger some ac warnings, but again, idk how exactly the ac working and how fast admins jump to the conclusion. So I'd still like if they can at least give a chance to the player to post his side of gameplay and if he can't he stays banned anyway.

For the ones saying admins aren't biased, I'm sorry  humans are always biased. At least admins tend to be the least biased guys in the community and yea i can second that PTP staff is better in ban handling than that in other servers. With the new scripts and all i feel there is almost zero scope of unfair admin involvement, so l don't think it should be a demand to ask for proofs but only a humble request to provide info if the player wants to defend his case in such subjective cases.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 07:27:14 am by Saurabh »

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2018, 09:50:23 am »
hackers logic.-1.
i suggest giving someone already banned twise for aimbot a ''permanent ban'' this is a better suggestion.
Awesome suggestion!

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2018, 05:59:56 pm »
Instead of that,a player that has been banned for any kind of cheating should be marked as a cheater on forums and in game.. :-)

Offline Spici_Popot

• VIP
  • "Pooped" Or "FuckOff"
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2018, 07:05:09 pm »
+1

we need to stop this corruption!
When u joined politics sis!

Well this topic must be stopped well there are admins and moderator as well who doesn't follow the rules and for them punishment is half the price than the actual punishment for  normal players and this needs to be stopped!

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2018, 12:22:11 am »
Well this topic must be stopped well there are admins and moderator as well who doesn't follow the rules and for them punishment is half the price than the actual punishment for  normal players and this needs to be stopped!
Please give us an example with proof if you're so sure

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2018, 01:09:21 am »
Yeah as Uthar said,give us an example of PTP's crooked Administrators.
 PTP is and will remain as one of the best TDM server.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 03:43:06 am by Crash »

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2018, 01:16:53 am »
Because someome called Skyfire[GgT] caught using damage hacks and jonne shows him a proof ( a video made by fini I think ) and I've made a search about skyfire ban appeal but I can't find a single shit, maybe got deleted who knows...

I gathered the needed evidence as a regular VIP player and then reported on the forum, that's why people were able to see it

But on topic, let's say you've been given your "proof" of using aimbot, then what? you're gonna agree yeah sorry guys it was just some mistake? even level 3 Staff don't get to see the evidence so just post your ban appeal and accept your punishment because there's really no other option unless you're right which I highly doubt given it's your 2nd ban for aimbot but good luck my friend

No love lost ;D

cant you guys just give atleast 1 proof("video") to Hito? y not hear something from the players side?
hackers logic.-1.
Awesome suggestion!
i think i already know the reason why you left GgT...
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2018, 06:44:03 am »
Meliodas sama just leave it nothing would change here.

Free to close this idiotic topic