Author Topic: Admins should post their proofs in the ban appeal section.  (Read 11420 times)

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
Re: Admins should post their proofs in the ban appeal section.
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2018, 01:10:40 pm »
damn it just feels like theres something they dont want us to see.. like how it works or wkwkkwkw
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2018, 03:50:21 pm »
damn it just feels like theres something they dont want us to see.. like how it works or wkwkkwkw
You answered yourself

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2018, 05:01:48 pm »
I Don't think admins should show the proofs to all the players.
Maybe send PM with Proof Can solve this problem...

Offline Spici_Popot

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • "Pooped" Or "FuckOff"
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2018, 06:05:57 pm »
Well this topic must be stopped well there are admins and moderator as well who doesn't follow the rules and for them punishment is half the price than the actual punishment for  normal players and this needs to be stopped!
Please give us an example with proof if you're so sure

Today in game while sumit was terrorist and was going to kill president I rammed him just twice and for that he miss - used his power to jail me for 3 minutes and what about other VIP players in spawn or any place use their saw and we get stuck and they feel that it's fun and no one cares about it. Well I have no proof but when get some proofs I want hall to be warn them or else.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 07:15:46 pm by SuMiT »

Offline Sumit

• Admin
  • Score: 25776
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2018, 07:16:44 pm »
Well this topic must be stopped well there are admins and moderator as well who doesn't follow the rules and for them punishment is half the price than the actual punishment for  normal players and this needs to be stopped!
Please give us an example with proof if you're so sure

Today in game while sumit was terrorist and was going to kill president I rammed him just twice and for that he miss - used his power to jail me for 3 minutes and what about other VIP players in spawn or any place use their saw and we get stuck and they feel that it's fun and no one cares about it. Well I have no proof but when get some proofs I want hall to be warn them or else.

Well, Team ramming by mistake is not a problem but you got punished for team ramming "intentionally".
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 07:31:16 pm by SuMiT »

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2018, 07:39:05 pm »
Spici_Popot, if you want this case to be investigated, feel free to start a new topic (a report), instead of posting here.

This topic is getting locked on a request of its author.