Author Topic: Cool down time for hydra rockets  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Cool down time for hydra rockets
« on: April 11, 2020, 07:59:38 am »
We all know that hydras are OP already and with hovering, they get more OP so I though of a solution to minimize that effect to the fair point.

A cool down time for hydra's rocket (like a kind of reload time) is the only way to minimize the spam of infinite rockets firing on the enemies. I am thinking of making 10 rockets available to shoot and after using them, Hydra will go in to cool down or reload time and pilot should wait for the reload in order to shoot again. The recommended time I am thinking is "10 seconds" as I have first tested this idea mentally so I think it will lead to fair gameplay

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: Cool down time for hydra rockets
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 10:08:58 am »
-1 Disagreed As both of the team can access the Hydras , Thus there is no hassle.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 12:23:51 pm »
Why there must be a cool down time for Hydras when you simply can kill the pilots?!

menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 139028
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2020, 05:04:38 pm »
Why there must be a cool down time for Hydras when you simply can kill the pilots?!

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 05:28:45 pm »
Simply, -1
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2020, 08:09:12 pm »
Nope you are not understanding a thing about it. Imagine someone chasing you again and again with hydra's rocket spam and then put yourself into that person who's getting slaughtered like that. This scenario mostly happens with President and his security team. Cops have nothing to do with this as there are less odds of playing as cops in that map and everyone swarms the civil camp. But I think, we need something like this either for the cops/securities or terrorists. There must be a bit reality. There must be a cool down time for hydras.

Odds of skewing one bullet of sniper or any other weapon against the lethal spam are what? You know that. Maybe you should prove me and I will take back this suggestion. Show us your guts to take down a hydra without RETREATING or RUNNING. I challenge you that
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 08:14:05 pm by Haseeb »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2020, 09:54:05 pm »
Cooldown on hydra rockets? No, thank you!

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2020, 03:29:55 pm »
+1 ,Hydra is annoying af and hard to stand up to unless there's a dozen of people sniping it at the same time.
Let's roll