Author Topic: Event Suggestion  (Read 5444 times)

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • ghatskot wla ghn5chi lk dra3 diali f trma dial bak
Event Suggestion
« on: April 12, 2020, 08:53:50 pm »
This suggestion targets events :
Right now races are the only events that normal civilians can start. If someone that is not an event admin want to play something else, he'll have to leave the server to get it elsewhere. Here is an example of an event that could be added to the list:
There is another awesome event on LSSW, similar to this one. ONE criminal vs police chase.Its basically just like the one in the video, but in a different manner(drug dealer is the criminal, cops, Sabre car and cop cars). whenever I join this server, I see players joining in this event. ofcourse, when they will get fed up from it, they will switch to the main gamemode.
I suggest expanding the list of pre-built events just like the races, so that any civilian can lunch whatever he want. Event admins will still be able to create custom events of course.
Having few more players that like events won't hurt the server's gameplay.we could keep them in-game and until a large number of players get in the main gamemode, thats when, hopefully some of them will switch to the main mode when they notice it

#FreePluG_
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 12:13:01 am by popcornZ »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: Event Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 09:52:35 pm »
Terrorist vs police chase event in PTP? OH the irony!

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 12:08:56 am »
The events are available only for civilians. The gamemode in LSSW is not "Terrorist vs Cops", its a ONE criminal vs police. you can check it in their server. its similar to the one in the video, just in a different way. I cant recall well the command, maybe /copchase
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 12:11:13 am by popcornZ »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 01:37:07 am »
The events are available only for civilians. The gamemode in LSSW is not "Terrorist vs Cops", its a ONE criminal vs police. you can check it in their server. its similar to the one in the video, just in a different way. I cant recall well the command, maybe /copchase
So instead following the gamemode, players should go civilians and play event, which can be played via the gamemode? Its usually bunc of cops vs 1 terro anyways? Sorry, it doesn't make sense to me to have such event. PTP would just become party server.

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 04:11:19 am »
So instead following the gamemode, players should go civilians and play event, which can be played via the gamemode? Its usually bunc of cops vs 1 terro anyways? Sorry, it doesn't make sense to me to have such event. PTP would just become party server.
I have never seen PTP reached its maxium capacity. Why do you think, in comparison to LSSW, they have more players than PTP? and why they have such events in their servers even theough their main gamemode is Gangwar? Why LLSW took over LSGW when LSGW was the more popular server back then ? haven't you ever thought of that ? We are trying to attract more players into staying in the server. Having other events like this could make the players that are fed up of the gamemode to maintain their mood to the game, hence staying in the server, instead of leaving it. And thats why UIF is always having a high number of players. Give them a little bit of diversity, we didn't say OH WE ARE GOING TO DROP THE GAMEMODE, if that were our main goal,  then why adding races and events in the first place?

#FreePluG_
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 04:14:44 am by popcornZ »

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 08:48:11 am »
i'd like something like cop vs terrorist event that triggers automatically after like 4 rounds or maybe a fixed period of round
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 09:51:57 am »
This event can be done like once in a day by an specific person
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2020, 05:56:26 pm »
i'd like something like cop vs terrorist event that triggers automatically after like 4 rounds or maybe a fixed period of round
Carg would be like Naah pass