Author Topic: new map  (Read 4168 times)

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
Re: new map
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2020, 11:19:06 am »
What about a river map? What about a south, west, east San Andreas maps?
South San Andreas map- Los Santos, the country side, maybe San Fierro.
West San Andreas Map - San Fierro, the huge bridge, that boating school place, part of the country side and mount chilliad
East San Andreas Map - Los Santos, Las Venturas, part of the country side and the desert.
River Map - The whole river, littered with boats, airplanes and hydras.
AND BUSES. BUSES EVERYWHERE. WHERE YOU LOOK - A BUS.
YOU TRY TO SURVIVE AS PRESI - BAM - A PARATROOPER ATTACK YOU. PARATROOPERS EVERYWHERE

oh man this really seems so great
Of course it is because of the BUSES, HYDRAS, BOATS, BUSES AND PARATROOPERS.
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2020, 12:37:46 pm »
If anyone is ears . I have a good one.

-Add A Mountain Chiliad Map.

Where only people rely on mountain and stuff.There would be borders at the corners and edges and shit.

President Spawn - On top where a small building is located. (that building which people climb and type /wank 2 , the vortex   are facing the building).

Terror Spawn - Down below where we climb the mountain , where we can find a freeway bike near a building with breakable banners.

Civil spawn - Where there is a wooden hut bunker cabin thingy at the side of the mountain, the place where people made those bullshit chainsaw killer myths and legends.

Swat and Police spawn - Where there is armor spawn in the map flind county on the corner of Chiliad, where a cave tunnel thing is located.

Main Armory and Health Spawn - Where there is a ramp on top which has some written shit on it, Where people enjoy to jump off from Chiliad.

If you don't like that, do this-

Replace some stuff.

President spawn - That bunker thingy which is made of wood and shit.

Civil spawn - Where there is the bmx course  at a side as civil is a fun , do nothing and shit class.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2020, 12:59:16 pm »

Where only people rely on mountain and stuff.There would be borders at the corners and edges and shit.

President Spawn - On top where a small building is located. (that building which people climb and type /wank 2 , the vortex   are facing the building).

Terror Spawn - Down below where we climb the mountain , where we can find a freeway bike near a building with breakable banners.

Civil spawn - Where there is a wooden hut bunker cabin thingy at the side of the mountain, the place where people made those bullshit chainsaw killer myths and legends.

Swat and Police spawn - Where there is armor spawn in the map flind county on the corner of Chiliad, where a cave tunnel thing is located.

Main Armory and Health Spawn - Where there is a ramp on top which has some written shit on it, Where people enjoy to jump off from Chiliad.

Replace some stuff.

Civil spawn - Where there is the bmx course  at a side as civil is a fun , do nothing and shit class.
Yes, but where are the buses, airplanes, hydras and paratroopers?
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline The iBen

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2020, 01:17:23 pm »

Replace some stuff.

Omg, that is something I’ve suggested to Tenshi back in the day. It ended up falling to deaf ears.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2020, 05:26:44 pm »

Replace some stuff.

Omg, that is something I’ve suggested to Tenshi back in the day. It ended up falling to deaf ears.

I shouted this idea from several days but people are deaf and too blind to see it.

I've been shouting from a month now.

@Lizard_Person al : No one knows if they could be scattered around the map or are in the secret volcano Chiliad consists.

Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2020, 08:44:30 pm »

That was my face while I'm reading all those comments..

I suggest you to add an island map! YEAH CREATE ONE BIG MAP IN MIDDLE OF SEA with groups of islands!
I just suggested here without any troll: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6068.0

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..