Poll

Map cycle

Keep it random
Make a normal,sorted map cycle

Author Topic: [To be added]Map cycle  (Read 8145 times)

Offline sk

• VIP
  • Score: 58576
[To be added]Map cycle
« on: August 14, 2021, 02:18:01 pm »
Make a normal map cycle instead of making it random like it is right now.Most of the time we get RC-FC-RC
which is fucking annoying.Just make a cycle like:LS-SF-LV-RC-FC or sort them however you want just dont make them random.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 09:33:54 pm by Quido »

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
Re: Map cycle
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 03:01:41 pm »
Maybe instead of getting 2-3 county maps in a row which players hate we can do one city map and one county map? LS-RC-SF-FC-LV-WV? Cause alot of players would not like 3 county maps in a row
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline sk

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 05:23:40 pm »
Maybe instead of getting 2-3 county maps in a row which players hate we can do one city map and one county map? LS-RC-SF-FC-LV-WV? Cause alot of players would not like 3 county maps in a row
This would be pretty good

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45839
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 02:52:58 pm »
we're good, thx

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2021, 07:53:20 pm »
add a vote for all County maps.

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2021, 09:58:15 pm »
add a vote for all County maps.
Add a vote for every map*

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2021, 11:45:50 pm »
How about the system we once used to have? ::)

Also, I would love to see NSA back in the action but instead of disabling the map itself, disable the hydras in their spawn whenever player count is low. In this way we'll at least save and play the map without annoying people spamming hydra rockets on players in the low count presence
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 11:48:04 pm by s90 »

Offline Benis

• Score: 22743
  • RAT!!
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2021, 09:49:30 am »
How about the system we once used to have? ::)

Also, I would love to see NSA back in the action but instead of disabling the map itself, disable the hydras in their spawn whenever player count is low. In this way we'll at least save and play the map without annoying people spamming hydra rockets on players in the low count presence
yes this is a better idea i love to see NSA back in action
and i agree to this idea

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2021, 10:09:09 am »

If you check this topic (https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6615.0) you will understand that NSA wasn't removed just because of the issue with hydra.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2021, 08:52:58 pm »
If you check this topic (https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6615.0) you will understand that NSA wasn't removed just because of the issue with hydra.
And there goes the hope but I'll still like to stick to my statement prior to the SK's suggestion.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2021, 09:08:33 am »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline sk

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2021, 09:13:41 am »
we're good, thx
Also I miss nsa
All rats who voted to keep it as it is right now,how about giving an explanation why?
If out of 3 played maps you want to play the same annoying map twice,be my guest but at least state your reasons for your vote or dont vote at all.
Yesterday we had a good run of maps,around 15-16 players were on constantly until FC and RC came to play,half the server left instantly,I wonder why  ::)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2021, 09:56:33 am »
How about we suggest refurnish FC and RC maps and end the suffering people having like you mentioned @SuperKiller?? Will it help out all the factions excluding civilians?

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2021, 10:42:09 am »
we're good, thx
Also I miss nsa
All rats who voted to keep it as it is right now,how about giving an explanation why?
If out of 3 played maps you want to play the same annoying map twice,be my guest but at least state your reasons for your vote or dont vote at all.
Yesterday we had a good run of maps,around 15-16 players were on constantly until FC and RC came to play,half the server left instantly,I wonder why  ::)
The thing is the people that have voted "no" are mostly the clans and players that dont go civil when those maps come so, pwn lferda xkq and maybe some pplvs, i didnt cause even though i can play those maps i simply dont enjoy them as you do Los Santos, Fierro or Venturas, and even hunting presidents is much more entertaining on a city map, I think as nobody wants any maps fully removed cause that is unfair, we add voting system for all maps? That should make it a fair vote

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2021, 11:00:36 pm »
How about we suggest refurnish FC and RC maps and end the suffering people having like you mentioned @SuperKiller?? Will it help out all the factions excluding civilians?

changing spawn for terrorists in FC would be great since we literally spawn on a mountain cliff and lose your mind if a terrorist decides to stop and block that amazing mountain ramp, just my personal reasoning on why i cant enjoy playing T side on this map, other spawns are alright

map cycle is terrible, fix it
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 11:02:34 pm by Finisher »