Author Topic: [Unbanned]HarLene[DSG]  (Read 3068 times)

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • <3
[Unbanned]HarLene[DSG]
« on: February 14, 2018, 01:24:45 pm »
• In-game name - Purple_WeeDzz / HarLene[DSG]
• Your IP address - [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned - 2-14-18
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - This 2 guys was playing clearly and normal on my cyber cafe , idk who are them banned for health hack , im surely we're not using with any kind of hacks or cheats. so now we cant go ingame while banned people. if you do not believe when i have cyber cafe, those of my computer https://imgur.com/AlhR4aD are ''ON'' , 6 computers are on. so this is the GTA Sa Andreas Files all of computers. https://imgur.com/TMv5BoT , hopefuly that we are unban. and free to play.
PM me if you want to know , that who are playing in my cyber cafe.
Players of PTP.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 05:46:13 pm by Skittles »

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
Re: Purple_WeeDzz / HarLene[DSG]
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 02:44:02 pm »
Purple_WeeDzz is not banned. The one who has used hacks and gotten caught is HarLene[DSG].

You can spend a month of a break of Plan B thoroughly checking all your computers and getting rid of speed and health hacks.

All players from your network will be able to connect again on the 14th of March 2018. Don't try connecting earlier or this ban period will get extended.

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • <3
Re: [Pending: 14 Mar]HarLene[DSG]
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 02:51:18 pm »
Skittles this Harlene was playing other cyber cafe too. i am not the only one who had cyber cafe maybe he use cheat to other cyber cafe,  Actualy they dont know how to download cheats. because he is too newbie, maybe the owner of other cyber cafe are have cheats or naruto mods or what else.

my cyber cafe are diskless , what if i have on my computers same with other my computers. if i change any waepon packs or any packs of gta sa. automatically will change it too. to my other computers

Please, use the "Modify" button above your message if you want to add something to it instead of double posting. - Altus
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 07:50:03 pm by Altus_Demens »

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • <3
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 02:18:26 am »
Me too i cant go ingame? damn!
AKA Banned? should you fix me to go ingame then.

Offline Skittles

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 01:15:31 pm »
All players from your network will be able to connect again on the 14th of March 2018. Don't try connecting earlier or this ban period will get extended.

Offline Skittles

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 08:04:19 pm »
Since you decided not to cooperate, you'll wait one more month. Consider yourself warned that joining the game before the date of 14th of April 2018 will end up in a permanent ban.

Offline Skittles

• Admin
Re: [Pending: 14 Apr]HarLene[DSG]
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 07:23:20 pm »
You are all unbanned now.