Author Topic: [Unbanned] Mordicay  (Read 3753 times)

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • <3
[Unbanned] Mordicay
« on: October 05, 2016, 10:22:51 am »
• In-game name -Mordicay
• Your IP address -
• The date you were banned - 5/10/2016
• The staff member who banned you (If it was the system write 'System' and if you don't know write 'Unknown') - Unknown.
• Extra space for you to explain what happened -
I did open my own account a while when attached to me suddenly i got a banned.
idk why Please unban me. i dont using hacks or anything.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 03:34:37 pm by EagleMan »

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • <3
Re: Mordicay
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 10:24:05 am »
I Open another account i got banned always i dunno why. i dont using hacks too One_Shot he got a banned

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 02:13:00 pm »
May i ask you. Were you playing ingame under the name "One_Shot" ??
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 02:41:19 pm by EagleMan »

Offline The iBen

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 02:07:57 am »
Dat one shot guy ban evaded

<@PBBot1> 0,4* One_Shot (ID: 3) has been banned for: Attempted login in banned account.

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • <3
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 03:58:20 am »
May i ask you. Were you playing ingame under the name "One_Shot" ??
i play with my mate on internet shop. but i dont use hacks or anything.

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • <3
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 04:02:00 am »
Dat one shot guy ban evaded

<@PBBot1> 0,4* One_Shot (ID: 3) has been banned for: Attempted login in banned account.
He said he not Evaded. i dunno what is this doing on ingame...
Me too has been banned for: attempted login banned account.

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • <3
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 04:03:08 am »
but i play another names he got a banned too i dunno why.  :-\

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 04:09:57 pm »
Internet Protocol 101:

Most internet cafes has only 1 connection to the outside internet. Internet cafes use routers to split into different connections for different PCs. Network traffics from all of the computers in a particular internet cafes go to that router and use 1 external IP address.

On your situation:

Your "friend" played the server, and used the name "One_Shot". He got banned by BREAKING THE RULES, not by hacking. I repeatedly warned him (i even warned him in Filipino because i know he is a Filipino), but he did not listen at all. He kept spawnshooting, he kept jail evading, and eventually i banned him.

So, what your friend is using is the same external IP address as yours since both of you are in the same internet cafe. That is why you got banned also.

I am not gonna unban you. You are affected by this. You are part of the network. So you need to talk and remind to your "friend" about this. We don't want rulebreakers in the server, especially people who does not care at all abt the rules. 

Before i give you the unban date, you need to explain this to him. Tell me if you already done it.

And..

DO NOT TRY TO BAN EVADE while your ban appeal is in process! You (and your friend) are allowed to login the server on your unban date. Understand??
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 04:20:30 pm by EagleMan »

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • <3
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 05:59:25 am »
Internet Protocol 101:

Most internet cafes has only 1 connection to the outside internet. Internet cafes use routers to split into different connections for different PCs. Network traffics from all of the computers in a particular internet cafes go to that router and use 1 external IP address.

On your situation:

Your "friend" played the server, and used the name "One_Shot". He got banned by BREAKING THE RULES, not by hacking. I repeatedly warned him (i even warned him in Filipino because i know he is a Filipino), but he did not listen at all. He kept spawnshooting, he kept jail evading, and eventually i banned him.

So, what your friend is using is the same external IP address as yours since both of you are in the same internet cafe. That is why you got banned also.

I am not gonna unban you. You are affected by this. You are part of the network. So you need to talk and remind to your "friend" about this. We don't want rulebreakers in the server, especially people who does not care at all abt the rules. 

Before i give you the unban date, you need to explain this to him. Tell me if you already done it.

And..

DO NOT TRY TO BAN EVADE while your ban appeal is in process! You (and your friend) are allowed to login the server on your unban date. Understand??

Ok i undesrtand me and my friend.
I Talk to him. dont Spawnshooting but he didn't listing to me. i warn him.
but now he said didn't doing that spawn shooting again. give me a 2nd chance and my friend too
sorry for my english...

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 03:34:15 pm »
Ok i undesrtand me and my friend.
I Talk to him. dont Spawnshooting but he didn't listing to me. i warn him.
but now he said didn't doing that spawn shooting again. give me a 2nd chance and my friend too
sorry for my english...

Ok. MAKE SURE he will not spawnshoot and jail evade again. Make him understand the /rules once he played again in the server. Understand???

I will unban you now. Dont forget, he is (technically) your responsibility ingame. Be careful!

--LOCKED--