Author Topic: [Unbanned] Mordicay  (Read 2801 times)

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • <3
[Unbanned] Mordicay
« on: October 14, 2016, 02:14:59 pm »
In-game name - Mordicay
• Your IP address -
• The date you were banned - 14/10/2016
• The staff member who banned you (If it was the system write 'System' and if you don't know write 'Unknown') - Unkown
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - i was banned for Death Evade (Yesterday).
I dont Remember, but i didn't Death Evade Anymore. Please Unbanned me :/
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 07:17:37 am by EagleMan »

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
Re: Mordicay
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 02:23:01 pm »
I banned you.

You death evaded yesterday. You don't remember? I actually caught you in act.

You were chasing the president with securities with a sparrow helicopter. While you were chasing them with sparrow, securities were shooting your heli until it exploded. But before your heli exploded, you left the game instantly.

Are you aware that death evading by any means is not allowed here in the server? Read the rules of the server.

I will unban you tomorrow (OCTOBER 15) . Do not join the server tonight. Go home now and play tomorrow instead.

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • <3
Re: [Pending: October 15th] Mordicay
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 03:07:41 pm »
I banned you.

You death evaded yesterday. You don't remember? I actually caught you in act.

You were chasing the president with securities with a sparrow helicopter. While you were chasing them with sparrow, securities were shooting your heli until it exploded. But before your heli exploded, you left the game instantly.

Are you aware that death evading by any means is not allowed here in the server? Read the rules of the server.

I will unban you tomorrow (OCTOBER 15) . Do not join the server tonight. Go home now and play tomorrow instead.
Ok Thanks , i remember i was sparrow helicopter until expload , the Net so slow xd 400+ ping sometimes got a disconnected so sorry for my bad :(
Thanks for you.

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 03:31:33 pm »
the Net so slow xd 400+ ping sometimes got a disconnected so sorry for my bad :(

So you are saying that you did not leave the game intentionally (got disconnected because of bad internet? ) ?

Dont lie to me

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 07:17:25 am »
Unbanned.

--LOCKED--