Author Topic: [Unbanned]AhMeD[GgT]  (Read 2190 times)

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]AhMeD[GgT]
« on: June 11, 2018, 08:05:59 pm »
• In-game name -: AhMeD[GgT]
• The date you were banned -: 16/17 months ago.
• Extra space for you to explain what happened : It has been more than 6 months since my last ban appeal, and as I was told that my case is going to be reviewed, I decided to post another ban appeal asking for another chance.   
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 05:57:38 pm by Jonne »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: AhMeD[GgT]
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 05:51:13 pm »
First of all, I'm sorry it took us this long to come to a conclusion. Considering the length of the ban you've already been through, from October 2016 (20 months now), in comparison to the original offence you were banned for (covering a ban evader), and also taking into account your history and what happened during that time, we think the ban has been long enough, meaning you will be unbanned. Just to be clear, this is the last time we will unban you. Any further ban, for whatever reason, will result in a permanent ban. So, I suggest you read the rules thoroughly before you join the game again, and if anything is unclear, ask before you do something. Also, you will only be able to play with your own account (which is currently AhMeD[GgT]), to avoid further confusion with other family members or friends. Unbanned.