Author Topic: [Whitelisted]Mordy  (Read 2593 times)

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • <3
[Whitelisted]Mordy
« on: July 07, 2018, 11:23:40 am »
• In-game name - Mordy
• The date you were banned -
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - Hey watzzup! , I just wanna said to my TyLeR[DPz] He is really 14yrs old he banned for aimbot, he knows english lil bit i talked to him TyLeR .
for now all of my Players in my internet cafe to samp they quitted and they don't want to comeback.
so this is not my fault but i just wanna say forgive them for what they did wrong.
i just wanna say give me a chance to play again. since I'm busy atleast weekend i want to play for fun.
forgive me to able play again thank you  :-\
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 08:19:14 pm by Jonne »

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • <3
Re: Mordy
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 02:08:01 pm »
is there's any admin to hold my ban appeal?

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 08:04:17 pm »
Just to clear it up first, are you making an unban appeal for yourself or for Tyler?

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • <3
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 01:22:15 am »
Just to clear it up first, are you making an unban appeal for yourself or for Tyler?
Hi Jonne , I am making unban appeal for myself , All of my players in cafe who's playing samp here
, i was asking them if they play or not they said.
''Nahh i won't back samp. better to play basketball, 8ballpool'' as they said so i wanted to forgive me a chance to able to play again. so i will solo play in my ip address either internet thank you  ;) .
Reply pls asap  ;D

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 08:19:08 pm »
After our conversation on IRC, I decided to whitelist you. You'll be able to play on your account now. Just make sure to change your password and make sure no one else has access to it.