Author Topic: See you! / Friauf  (Read 8211 times)

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
  • Score: Unknown
See you! / Friauf
« on: April 23, 2019, 08:48:21 pm »
What's up folks!

This one goes to the "oldies" in most and to those that kinda know me.

I've joined this server under Tenshi back in 2009, 10 freakking years ago, I was 16(!), can you imagine? I had to register on forums, because one idiot admin, named Christian08 banned me for no reason and I had to defend myself. But that gave a start of me joining the community, so maybe it was not such a bad thing.
I have so many cool memories from an online video game that I won't even list everything. I still have a folder with screens and stuff on my PC that was gathered during my playing hours. Most were with: Pino, RubberDuck, [O.o]Alpha, Fimpen, Maelstrom, Chica, SAAD(TPP), Mohit[Dx], Da_Gangsta, Jonne, COBRA[PPLV], my favorite "serbian hacker" that could never escape a ban lol, and really, there's so many more, most of these are long time gone from this server

I've been taking part of promoting, training, choosing and recommending (some times aggressively pushing "my" people) some of the current admins you know and have, and I'm glad I was having influence on those choices and was keeping assholes away from staff membership. Also was helping Pino to work on Red County map, which got improved since then, but I was among the first ones to roam a map that was not implemented yet. It was a big deal back then, because it seemed like a new map would never get added with Tenshi being so careless, or busy, whatever..

But it somehow changed and I remember when shit got real with Tenshi and his staff members which he pushed in, even though almost no one agreed, and Jonne decided to create this alternative PTP you all are playing on and how we were talking to each other on IRC and PMs in the game about it, and I'm happy that it worked out and regulars joined the "resistance" and came to this server instead :) Slowly Tenshi's server started getting less and less players and he shut it down. He must be like 43 years, or so, by now lol

And now I'm leaving the staff board, since I see no reason to keep that spot whilst being super inactive in the game & the community. I feel kinda old to keep doing this (and I don't mean playing online games), I'm working, maintaining my personal life, just bought an apartment and once everything is finished I'll move in and all in all - there's other things to take care of...
We chose new peepz to join level 5 and I am satisfied with that choice, everything will be alright with this server. My era here is done. See you in game some day ;)

- Roman Friauf

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Re: See you! / Friauf
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 09:08:12 pm »
Omg Friauf :'( i will miss you alot bro! I had a very good gaming experience with you brother. You were always a very good helpful and respectful admin on ptp server,you had a big impact on ptp server and the staff team and i appreciate it, it feels like 2 days ago i just meat  you :'(. I hope you remeber me(Darwin). I will miss you alot and i am grateful and satisfied with all the hard work, determination, sacrifices you put in to make the server forever good. I meat you in 2016 when i started to play this server and i will surly miss you dude! I hope everything works out in your life and future and i believe you will be missed alot brother! I know you would be successful in life dude! See you bro! :'( 8)

Much love❤ and Respect👍👌 from your 2016 buddy!
~Darwin
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 09:15:59 pm by Python »

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 09:10:02 pm »
Friauf bhai good luck i will miss you broo :P :D :'( :'( :'(

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 09:35:11 pm »
Still i wont forget these purple cars when i was new in this community :')

Thanks for your services and the effort you have done for the community. Good luck in Real life and in Future, Good bye and See you soon, Friauf. We will miss you :D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 05:57:03 pm by Magic »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 09:38:08 pm »
Thank you for everything you have done for the two communities Friauf. I assume Fimpen is also on his way out.. #F shall live forever tho! hoping to see you in-game someday. Best of luck F!

EDIT:
you earned your respect because of your decent body language
LOL
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 09:42:18 pm by Finisher »

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 09:39:49 pm »
You paid an awesome time in this server and kept it heads up. You earned respect not only from me but from others as well. You earned your respect because of your decent body language, your services in PTP and many more. God bless you and good luck for the future. But that doesnt mean we have lost you. Visit us some day whenever you get a little time for us from your time pocket :)
One and only thing I am going to miss will be the purple cars everywhere but time will pass somehow and we all have to move on and adjust according to the needs in future.
We all will be remembering you.
Regards
Abdul Haseeb
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 09:44:29 pm by Toretto »

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 09:51:23 pm »
We didn't have too many contacts, but I am very glad that I used to talk to you a few times and know you better. You're a good guy, and you deserve a bright and happy future. Good luck in your endeavours!

Щасливо! Якщо ти будеш у Санкт-Петербурзі, напиши мені. :)

P.S.
You earned your respect because of your decent body language, your services
::)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 09:53:02 pm by Altus_Demens »
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 10:08:25 pm »
Farewell Friauf, you were an iconic guy in the old PTP (and in this new version to others) for sure when I joined the server. Everyone liked you, and for a good reason, you did a great job helping the community grow and be better in so many ways.

See you around, buddy! 8)

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2019, 10:17:34 pm »
I don't know anything about you or whatever you've done.
You've done a lot as i read.
But the only thing that stopped me from knowing about you is your name.
HOW TF DO YOU PRONOUNCE IT

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2019, 10:35:42 pm »
Whenever it's not purple enough -> /ccolor 211 211
<3 to all

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2019, 10:40:12 pm »
Farewell Friauf wish you best luck in irl thanks for all.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2019, 12:04:09 am »
my favorite "serbian hacker" that could never escape a ban lol, and really, there's so many more, most of these are long time gone from this server
It was a pleasure playing with you and you're right,i always end up being banned by you. Bad or good memories,i liked you back then.
Wish you all best.
Farewell

Offline Tuco

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2019, 12:09:17 am »
One of the nicest guys of this community, not to mention your contribution as an admin. It's a great loss for this community.

But I wish you all the best!

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2019, 12:52:43 am »
Fuck man, I'm sad rn because I played with you sometimes and I enjoyed that moments with you when I protect someone and you being the terrorist. Time really flys faster than ever  :-\ :'( :(. But anyways, good luck to your rl challenges. Much love for you. ❤👍 8)

#F shall live forever tho! hoping to see you in-game someday. Best of luck F!
👍👍

you earned your respect because of your decent body language
xD

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2019, 01:14:58 am »
Thank you for everything you've done for this community. Best of luck with your life FRND.

Başkan shall never get a NRG <<<