Author Topic: Farewell  (Read 8739 times)

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • ghatskot wla ghn5chi lk dra3 diali f trma dial bak
Farewell
« on: May 11, 2020, 05:13:43 pm »
Hello everyone. I have been fighting trying to prove everyone that the staff is where the corruption resides. I am not going anywhere with this. They are all together against one that has "no proofs". They kept deleting theyr arguments and removed my replies to them as well. This leads to no solution, and this proves my point about this staff, and strenghtens Mive's.
Im not supprised if they delete the thread as well, so, here it is saved as a pdf
If pictures aren't visible in the document, check my imgbb account, they are stored there.

I wont be supprised if this gets deleted either. the fact that they kept playing the game straight after the abuse proves that they all are in the same place. Oh yeah it was a time for an event because who the fuck cares about me?

Another fact is, they can see the admin commands log in IRC. Yes, I tried contacting one of them and he refused to give me the logs. But to be honest I was expecting that. It's not just in Jonne's hand. Few minutes later after my report, almost every admin has logged in, one of them is Jonne. In my opinion, the decision should  be made by the owner only but what did he do? absolutely nothing. In short, he belongs to them and they belong to him, they like to keep it this way, the way it is, the way it was, and will remain this way until everybody leaves this server.

Now ,I do know why a new PTP server appeared back then out of nowhere.

Its kind of funny I remember their "Keep up the good work!" to me and to other members. What good work? Even before I was a mod, I was the one hanging out with new players to maintain them in the server, to make this server even more bigger, to make it attract the most players, because I really cared. I even wanted to be a scripter, to work on the Suggestions that have accumulated dust in the suggestions's section. It is more like an archive, just merge it with it.

I have no other option but to leave. God bless the good people here. I will miss my fellow rats. Keep up the good work!

pop out

Edit: I just received some IRC chat. its in here

« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 04:01:47 am by popcornZ »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: Farewell
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 05:17:21 pm »
Bye bro, you were one of those long time hackers and ban evaders! I hope you will never have to deal with such corrupted staff as this one.

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 05:21:51 pm »
Bye bro, you were one of those long time hackers and ban evaders! I hope you will never have to deal with such corrupted staff as this one.

Yeah you'd recrute a staff that had cheated, yeah right. You guys give a 6month punishments for cheating. absolutely no chance of getting near the staff. Stop trying to change your current image

Offline Carg

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 05:27:09 pm »

Yeah you'd recrute a staff that had cheated, yeah right. You guys give a 6month punishments for cheating. absolutely no chance of getting near the staff. Stop trying to change your current image
Sorry I though everyone was making up a story here :D

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 06:14:09 pm »
This is totally bullshit. Can’t you atleast wait for Jonnes answer? It has been only 1 day since you posted the report..

And yea it obviously makes sense that u have prove that you got abused. If not, then everyone could report anyone for anything in any time.

Finisha for example did prove it by recording an Admin who abused his power. And this Admin got demoted.

Don’t act like Jonne does nothing there.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 06:16:30 pm by StuLenS »

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 06:28:37 pm »
This is totally bullshit. Can’t you atleast wait for Jonnes answer? It has been only 1 day since you posted the report..

And yea it obviously makes sense that u have prove that you got abused. If not, then everyone could report anyone for anything in any time.

Finisha for example did prove it by recording an Admin who abused his power. And this Admin got demoted.

Okay. Lets wait and see. I suppose this needs a week or so to get resolved

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 06:31:14 pm »

Okay. Lets wait and see. I suppose this needs a week or so to get resolved
I agree with popcornz...Jonne is cool but the rest is a bunch of monkeys
Probably a month you will have to wait
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 06:34:18 pm by Darwin. »

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2020, 06:36:53 pm »
pop bro just chill and wait Headadmins answer.if it pass as your said in forum(report) ive never see this rules or someone got punished for that act it admin abusing for sure

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2020, 06:47:14 pm »
Ohhh Yes Wait The HEADADMINS Bro They're The Best Bro!! Trust me they wont give a single fuck for you, they will just pm mia and warn her like this one :

url=https://ibb.co/s3d73fS][/url

And this is their answer

So Yes Carg do whatever he wants such trolling or maybe abusing who knows and Guess what a Fuckin warn

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2020, 07:30:50 pm »
You just don't realize that you reporting she to her friends, what's big deal? Ofc "no proof" in that all logs, they are so lazy to see that and avoid taking action on Mia because she is just admin for not even month long and she has done so many bad abuses on forum and ingame already.

What's the point of reporting her? Since she was banned in old PTP and she became admin here, what was big deal now :D She can edit the forum message whoever according to her pleasure :D She just can't handle and she uses admin force for it. Not a big deal bro, she is friendly of most of staff u know :D

They will keep removing msgs, locking & deleting topics. What's the matter of old PTP now? When half of players yelling for staff team is not honest.

Change server name to "Same old PTP" again :D

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2020, 07:46:13 pm »
You just don't realize that you reporting she to her friends, what's big deal? Ofc "no proof" in that all logs, they are so lazy to see that and avoid taking action on Mia because she is just admin for not even month long and she has done so many bad abuses on forum and ingame already.

What's the point of reporting her? Since she was banned in old PTP and she became admin here, what was big deal now :D She can edit the forum message whoever according to her pleasure :D She just can't handle and she uses admin force for it. Not a big deal bro, she is friendly of most of staff u know :D

They will keep removing msgs, locking & deleting topics. What's the matter of old PTP now? When half of players yelling for staff team is not honest.

Change server name to "Same old PTP" again :D
Stfu you, you are saying shit.

2006 btw

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2020, 07:59:38 pm »
I'd recommend to wait a week or days , it'll be handled by Jonne, he's cool unlike others.
**** *** all.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2020, 08:25:45 pm »
Ohhh Yes Wait The HEADADMINS Bro They're The Best Bro!! Trust me they wont give a single fuck for you, they will just pm mia and warn her like this one :

And this is their answer

So Yes Carg do whatever he wants such trolling or maybe abusing who knows and Guess what a Fuckin warn

Are u really going to bitch about a comment like this? Really?? Are u that salty ? 😂

Offline Carg

• VIP
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2020, 08:30:26 pm »

And this is their answer

Are u really going to bitch about a comment like this? Really?? Are u that salty ? 😂
Yeah lol, he didn't bitch when he was banned twice for aimbotting :D

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2020, 08:39:15 pm »
You the one who unbanned The Aimbotter :D you have to deal with that.

Its sad to see people act like this they have nothing to say for Hito except ohh banned twice for aimbot ohh ohh
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 08:42:52 pm by Hito »