Author Topic: Farewell  (Read 7458 times)

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Farewell
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2020, 12:26:22 pm »
*Mia exists*
I hate this serverrrrrr ! All admins are corrupt !

PTP-Newbies in a nutshell..

They have no idea, how terrible the previous PTP was. I remember when Jonne saved us, everyone praised him like a god. Thats how bad it was.

Now some Newbies here cry about the smallest things..

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2020, 02:45:41 pm »
@PopcornZ, the only part of your text that was deleted from your report topic was you discussing Mia's credibility and the staff team's apparent "corruption" with Carg and Skittles, which had absolutely nothing to do with your report in the first place. Everything else was merged into one post. Grow up.

Who is the one that needs to grow up? who the fuck is the one that needs to grow up? the one that care about players or the one that does not give a single fuck?

Do not keep trying to change the topic here to lock this thread. This "decision making" took already long enough to have results. I suppose you guys need wear suits and start making long essays in order to arrive to a final decision. I guess, that wasn't the case when you dealt with my "abuse", which apparently was more worse in you guys's eyes  than abusing a loyal player to the server in-game.

And Who's the one being childish here? me ? or you guys that do not want to acknowledge that the staff has loose screws all over it? Just Carg trying to make me sound like I am making this up is more childish than the whole abuse by itself. Be grateful that this community doesn't care about its staff. it only cares about having fun ig.
And what exactly is the topic of this thread? Admins supposedly trying to silence regular players and prevent them from complaining? Then we must be doing a godawful job at it, since topics like these that are dedicated to thrashing the whole staff team are left open for days. Also, we didn't even delete your logs of the deleted posts, so I guess we must be idiots. Face it, you weren't oppressed in any way in your report, you simply broke the forum rules regarding report topics.

What else, admins are "protected" by Jonne in case of abuse? I guess Mive didn't get the memo. The difference between Mive's case and yours is that there was no justifiable reason for what he did in the situation he was in - he didn't try to enforce a rule and he didn't mistype a command. On the other hand, civilians can be used as a means of indirect teamkilling, which is why Mia did what she thought was right in that situation. If you have a grievance with a specific admin, which is obvious that you do, you can make a report about them (which you did) or talk to them personally. Level 5s will investigate your report and respond. But, as I already said, you're in no position to demand any kind of punishment for an admin when you're not an admin yourself.

Suggestions are collecting dust? Guess what, there's no magical button called "implement suggestions" that lets you instantly incorporate all approved (approval is a process of its own) suggestions from the forums into the game. It has to be scripted and added into the game, which takes time. I'm sure Jonne, like most human beings out there, has a life outside video games. Hence, usually, multiple suggestions are implemented each couple of months. Sometimes it takes longer, but they never really stop.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 03:07:18 pm by Nikola »

Offline m4yhem

• "Soy la resistencia"
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2020, 04:35:40 pm »
Adios Popcorn,
everyone blames admins for abusing power and honestly even I blamed an admin for cheating of course he was not cheating and thought being an admin he was gaining advantage over cheats.
I calmed my thoughts and processed my mind and I thought admins work so hard to keep the server alive , ban hackers and remove bugs and glitches so players like us can play smooth.
Everyone blames admins for that one small mistake or apparently we call it abusing powers but we completely forget about the work they have done here.
Lets this case be resolved which will take sometime maybe a weeks or months but reporting for such small things is shit.
What head admins decisions are those will be final. You can mock how much you want.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2020, 05:31:04 pm »
the fuck goin on here

chill down people, its a game
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2020, 09:09:57 pm »
May God protect you from Corona.
May God protect you from Ebola.
May God protect you from this community based server.
May God protect you from these toxancerous admins in-game and on forums.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline jimbi

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2020, 06:16:34 am »
Popcorn, one of my most respected Plan B players. Good decision to leave this Asian gaming platform.

Offline nisou

• VIP
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2020, 06:55:07 am »
It's not a big deal bro,  so what if u get abused by an admin once a while,  it doesn't matter really,  like corruption matter in a gaming server??  I was with u when that shit happened,  I do understand u as long u got demoted for such a stupid reason,  and believe me when I tell u that it doesn't worth all of this,  get in game,  bring houbal,  enjoy raping some admins , enjoy the game with it corruption admins and their abusing , mia wanted to kill u so bad that she had to abuse it, damn!! Enjoy that,  btw 2 days later after ur report a uc cop hopped in to my car while I was terro,  he needed a lift,  I got jailed for " helping the enemy " , I loved that she had to spec me until I fuck up,  be proud when ur a waste of energy  😄

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2020, 06:26:16 pm »
Cockcorn pls no go
Let's roll

Offline SnazzyIslander

• VIP
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2020, 04:51:06 am »
Disappointed that you are leaving.

The reason why I came to this server was I had a similar experience on another server.