General > Suggestions

[To be added]Time and Weather

(1/5) > >>

Finisher:
Hey!

I think adding time and weather changer commands is very useful for timecyc users and for default timecyc, it would be a cool VIP feature. I tried making it client-based but it requires a lot of unnecessary fishy files, your thoughts?

EDIT: I totally forgot this was suggested and denied before, but I don't really think it gives some players advantages over others, a lot of players have timecyc and different draw distances, it's a nice feature that a lot of players would love to have!

Zeta:

--- Quote from: Finisher on April 18, 2020, 05:50:56 am ---Hey!

I think adding time and weather changer commands is very useful for timecyc users and for default timecyc, it would be a cool VIP feature. I tried making it client-based but it requires a lot of unnecessary fishy files, your thoughts?

EDIT: I totally forgot this was suggested and denied before, but I don't really think it gives some players advantages over others, a lot of players have timecyc and different draw distances, it's a nice feature that a lot of players would love to have!

--- End quote ---
Ye ye Pls add it +1
EDIT: /Night   /day   Will be good

Lizard_Person:
I want night, you want day. We are going to start an argument and we will create a toxic chat. - 1 from me

SaiFi:
Yep +1

Ahsoka_Tano:
Why not make it personal with /myweather and /mytime instead

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version