General > Closed

Suggestion against bullshittery

(1/3) > >>

Srex_Zangetsu:
I've been a witness to some stupid shit.
In the LV map where the civilians spawn in the pool,Demo and Pearl were taking advantage of it by entering there as the president and a security,taking our spawn protection off and killing us while we couldn't even exit the pool.
So I demand that either be blocked from abusing somehow or we be spawned out of the pool.
I also demand some sort of punishment for them as they were doing it knowingly and intentionally and taking advantage from our inability to return fire.

cobby:
Happens with me all the time, +1 , +1 on their punisherment aswell.

Kelik:
+1, Make a warning for it like...

"Presidents shouldn't pass at this point." or "Presidents are prohibited to go beyond this point."

Fran:
-Personally I think that the president can go wherever he wants. If he wanna go to the civ spawn (were most of players are usually afk or just doing nothing) he's free to do that.

But if we check this topic : https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6041.0 I can suppose that if a president go to the civil spawn it should be considerated as spawn kill  "forcefully disrupting or trying to disrupt the spawn protection of players inside their respective spawns is classified as spawnkilling" so my question now is, Why is still allowed for the president to remove the spawn protection in the civilian class?

Madman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version