General > Suggestions

[To be added]Vskin for multiple classes

(1/1)

Srex_Zangetsu:
Well,here we go. I've acquired VIP status through the generosity of our friend GlennN.
I've tried it out,and found some things that I think could be changed.
This may be somewhat premature since I'm new to it,but it's in my character to try and change things that I find imperfect,no matter what.
So,my propositions are following:
- Enable setting a vskin for each class separately.I'd love to use multiple skins by default,and not just one for most classes (naturally,excluding the President/Vice-president class).If possible,even for the two mentioned classes,although that could be limited to a certain range of skins.
-Fix the skin choice problems. I've encountered problems with picking certain skins,I haven't written the numbers down yet,though.
- Enable taking a rifle/katana while under spawn protection,since getting saw/sniper through /vipme is possible.
- Enable /santahat for use at any moment.Purely for fun.
I know it may not be the time for me to suggest these,I've only acquired it not long ago,so maybe there's more I should learn about the possibilities,but I think that these things can be done,for the better of the players,not just me,I hope. :)

Airman:

--- Quote from: Srex_Zangetsu on August 22, 2020, 02:58:00 pm ---- Enable setting a vskin for each class separately.I'd love to use multiple skins by default,and not just one for most classes (naturally,excluding the President/Vice-president class).If possible,even for the two mentioned classes,although that could be limited to a certain range of skins.

--- End quote ---
This could be fun , i support it

--- Quote from: Srex_Zangetsu on August 22, 2020, 02:58:00 pm ---since getting saw/sniper through /vipme is possible.

--- End quote ---
I dont think it is

--- Quote from: Srex_Zangetsu on August 22, 2020, 02:58:00 pm ---- Enable /santahat for use at any moment.Purely for fun.

--- End quote ---
I personally prefer keeping it as holiday exclusive

cobby:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version