4. DemoLisher
5. [pWn]Kureo_
6. [RD]Kelik
7. [RD]Uzumaki
8. [pWn]iScott_
9. MRT[PPLV]
10. Mr.StarK

Hello Plan B community,

while playing some ptp, noticed Master and Scotti fighting duel. I liked how close they get to each other, by one or another winning by 0 armor 2 hp left, etc. Suggestion is to organise the monthly Duel tournament (each month, making total of 12 tournaments during 1 year) for best Plan B ptp players (yeah, those who paid Jonne hhh). The winner would get the title for being the best player of that month.

We would need enthusiast like Carg to follow the battles, make things without chaos and post it here. Tournament's system would be the same of the tournaments we've seen in anime Dragon Ball. The wins could be up to who reaches 3 wins first, or who wins for 1 time moving to other round. My amigo U1tr4_Inst1nct will explain some more. It would be a great fun for forum visitors, old gamers, and won't require any difficulties. Just fun and collecting titles.

P.S. Tournament can be made to weekly and players numbers from 8 can be made to 16, 24 or even 32. It just needs administrators confirming and following.

cobby:
Hola,

Yeah, Pretty legit ;p, This will be a good update for duel-lovers, war elites and fight/combat lovers. I think it should be added it will attract the DM lovers and can be there for fun, titles, score, or for being the best ( :P). And dividing this to further modes, It can be anything from the description below.

Modes and description:

Elimination Mode:
Elimination mode is pretty much described the image Karlis gave. We will have 16 players and 8 duels, The conclusion will have 8 players and 4 duels. As this continues we will have the finales and the grand finales with 4 players 2 duels and 2 players last duel. This is pretty much for the Elimination Mode.

Free for all/Last man standing wins:
A 20 more or less player battle royale (not jumping from planes ffs) can be held with a fierce battle and
only last man standing on his feet will win. The only problem in this is that the clans and their members will
team-up and ruin the whole thing, So it's better to be greedy a bit for the last player (I mean award the last guy with scores or something) so clans will fight eachother for the award/scores.

The Team Duels:
A Player can start a Team Duel and send invitations to the people interested in a 2v2, 4v4, 6v6, or 8v8 Duels. Now his commands can be;

--- Code: ---/startteamduel - To start the event.
/send1invite [id] -     To invite a guy who wants to be in Team 1.
/send2invite [id] -     To invite a guy who wants to be in Team 2.
/cancelteamduel - Cancel the event.

--- End code ---

idk

Remember that these will only be monthly, We aren't suggesting that there will be fights every night.
This all for now , I will think of more modes tomorrow.

Zeta:
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFF i love it +1

cobby:

--- Quote from: DemoLiSher on September 29, 2020, 06:43:48 pm ---OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFF i love it +1

--- End quote ---
oof.

Finisher:
These things never work mate, good luck tho

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version