General > Closed

Small idea

(1/1)

Smalls:
Hi guys,
I saw that event admin is given out to people that are on leaderboard. And thats for gaining the most score monthly i beleive.I was wondering if that can be changed.

What do you mean by "changed"
- By making it a role. Instead of granting it to players monthly after being on leaderboard, why not make it a perma role that players can apply for? Like Say a player wishes to become an event admin, there would be a thread on forum that would allow them to apply for that roleofc with requirments and such, like when you apply for a clan or like if you apply for admin.

I hope you understand

Singh:
Your idea is Good smalls but there are some problems with it such as,
-This will creates a bunch of event admins and some of them can interfere the other's events.
-Permanent Event admin status may cause lack of interest on it so gaining it with a score is better enough.
-There are a lot of clan members and if they all want an event admin status then there will be very less joinable players would remain.

If these are nothing and you have a solution for these problems  then I'm with you. +1

Smalls:

--- Quote from: Singh on October 01, 2020, 05:46:01 am ---Your idea is Good smalls but there are some problems with it such as,
-This will creates a bunch of event admins and some of them can interfere the other's events.
-Permanent Event admin status may cause lack of interest on it so gaining it with a score is better enough.
-There are a lot of clan members and if they all want an event admin status then there will be very less joinable players would remain.

If these are nothing and you have a solution for these problems  then I'm with you. +1

--- End quote ---
Thats why only admins will vite on who they want to be granted the permissions

cobby:
Hi Mr.Smalls, keep your idea smalls :D GL, +2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version