Author Topic: [Resolved]Lost Access  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Kitty

• Score: Unknown
[Resolved]Lost Access
« on: April 27, 2017, 12:13:11 am »
For some reason i have no access, To the account 'Kitty' While trying to join the server, it says when i /login and put the password i got it wrong, and i do not see here an option to change password, can someone guide me in the right direction here, I know the password i put for my login too the game, but its not reading, I was banned earlier today For a Glitch, now my account has lost access/glitched the password, Any help so luckily i can get a few games of PTP...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 02:54:11 am by Jonne »

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
Re: Lost Access
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 01:15:05 am »
-make sure your account was /registered
-make sure you typed your password correctly
-if that doesn't helps you,PM Jonne or make a new account.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 03:11:11 am »
You got banned ? And still you want to login? Wtf that's ban evasion and it's not allowed. Well i don't know if you got unbanned or not but I'll try my best to help you.

First of all you should've enabled the auto login, it would help. Make sure that you are typing the right password ane check the caps off or on. But before everything, did you even register? If yes then you should be able to login.. anyways if these doesn't work then only Jonne will be able to help you.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Kitty

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 04:40:54 am »
I was unbanned, i was banned becuz of a bug in the System, and i used /register (password) and then tried to log in and it said right after my pw was wrong, it confused me, i cant find the spot to reset that individual code. So i put up a post here.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 04:47:27 am »
I was unbanned, i was banned becuz of a bug in the System, and i used /register (password) and then tried to log in and it said right after my pw was wrong, it confused me, i cant find the spot to reset that individual code. So i put up a post here.

So you typed the correct password and you are sure of and still you don't login ?
Well, this is beyond my abilities, wait for Jonne to reply.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: [Resolved]Lost Access
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 02:54:22 am »
This has been resolved already.