Author Topic: [To be added]Team chat for class  (Read 11232 times)

Offline .Faruk.

• Score: Unknown
  • Just be yourself😐
[To be added]Team chat for class
« on: May 10, 2018, 11:24:59 am »
Hii everybody
Team chat for classes...
For example for terrors (/tt ),for cops (/to ), for civi(/tc )and for secu (/ts )...
its important for terrors and cops and its very good for wars.
when u do it just /tt    just terrors can read it or for cop
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 06:32:53 pm by Jonne »

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
Re: Team chat for class
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 12:07:47 pm »
I think you are talking about /tpm command but it is already present in the server since it's starting.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 12:11:30 pm »
I think you are talking about /tpm command but it is already present in the server since it's starting.

He means team exclusive teamchat, like cops and secs having their own unique teamchat aside from the /tpm they both share.

Terros are irrelevant since they are a class on their own tho.

Wasn't this suggested already before by Captain?

%

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 01:13:33 pm »
PTP is not clan wars server, although they happen quite a lot. PTP has its gamemode and the teamchat right now is ok. Maybe the player role can be displayed in the protecting team's team chat, simply because there are 5 different roles in that chat.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 02:13:44 pm »
Please don't suggest/post here just for the sake of showing your presence on the forum. Think/search about it before posting.

Similar suggestion: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=3419.0

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 03:17:03 pm »

He means team exclusive teamchat, like cops and secs having their own unique teamchat aside from the /tpm they both share.

Terros are irrelevant since they are a class on their own tho.

Wasn't this suggested already before by Captain?
Nevertheless it isn't needed in the server and I think the current team communicating system is fair enough.

Also:
Please don't suggest/post here just for the sake of showing your presence on the forum. Think/search about it before posting.

Similar suggestion: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=3419.0

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2018, 06:34:09 pm »
We don't need it -1
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 06:51:19 pm »
I suggested something similar, Captain did it as well. Search before u make topic.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline .Faruk.

• Just be yourself😐
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2018, 08:45:48 am »
PTP is not clan wars server, although they happen quite a lot. PTP has its gamemode and the teamchat right now is ok. Maybe the player role can be displayed in the protecting team's team chat, simply because there are 5 different roles in that chat.
carg in this sever we dont have any war?omg
if u think we dont have war,speak with leader of clans to be aliance with all clans...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 12:25:40 pm by Carg »

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2018, 09:04:09 am »
We have /tpm already also cops and secs need same team chat for better coordination between cops and secs like if President needs armour then secs will ask cops to clear armour for president.  It can't be done on main chat. So -1

Offline .Faruk.

• Just be yourself😐
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 09:26:13 am »
/tpm all person can read it.but my suggestion is diffrent. for example when use /tt ,just terrors can read it maddy....

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2018, 12:28:30 pm »
/tpm all person can read it.but my suggestion is diffrent. for example when use /tt ,just terrors can read it maddy....

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2018, 12:42:33 pm »
Ooooh so you want only your clan members to see the /tpm when they are in the class and no newbies or people from other clans?

"Understanding: chat with people you want to chat only in the class"
If i understand it right if not well sorry*
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 01:17:16 pm by AlexCJ »
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline .Faruk.

• Just be yourself😐
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2018, 01:09:17 pm »
Ooooh so you want only your clan members to see the /tpm when they are in the class and no newbies or people from other clans?

I didnt undrestand u.

How many times I say, I mean, if we use this command, only the class can read it.
/to just cops can read it,/tt just terrors can read it,/ts just secu can read it,/tc just civi can read،I hope you understand.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 01:41:59 pm by Carg »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2018, 01:34:49 pm »
Not really. /tt would be equivalent to /tpm for terrorists, same with civilians. The only thing that would change would be having security/cop specific chats, which would be completely pointless. There is a reason why they are combined- it makes it so the cops can actually help with protecting the President. I don't see any reason to change this, unless you want to make it less obvious that you're blatantly ignoring the point of the server and doing some good 'ol "red vs. blue pointless combat", which it sounds like you do on a regular basis.