Poll

Disallow the minor c-bug?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Added]Disallow the "minor" c-bug  (Read 23538 times)

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
Re: Disallow the "minor" c-bug
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2017, 03:02:13 pm »
Poll added, vote and we'll take it from there. (Much easier than reading through all the comments :) )

Offline Nazi

• Score: Unknown
  • In this game,i will be the best.
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2017, 04:26:34 pm »
Poll added, vote and we'll take it from there. (Much easier than reading through all the comments :) )

Very good option to vote at the top.
Me vs All

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2017, 04:42:43 pm »
Fair enough!

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2017, 06:20:24 pm »
Remove it !!

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2017, 06:26:39 pm »
I don't want new or more rules to limit my fighting style, this is GTA, accept it as it is. It's not a bug to begin with, you just don't like bugs and anything similar to them, well I respect that but me and more players don't like your suggestion. So no

Offline Bingo

• VIP
  • Score: 11697
  • La vie en rose!
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2017, 06:55:04 pm »
+1

Offline Nazi

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2017, 06:59:31 pm »
I don't want new or more rules to limit my fighting style, this is GTA, accept it as it is. It's not a bug to begin with, you just don't like bugs and anything similar to them, well I respect that but me and more players don't like your suggestion. So no
For the first time in my life, I support you.
Me vs All

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2017, 07:51:09 pm »

It is a bug, since it takes advantage of GTA SA inability to display the crouching and the cool down animations at the same time (it stops the cool down animation so you can crouch). This bug is probably worse than the others, since you don't only have to learn to do it properly for it to be useful, but you also need to have a noticeable lag for it to be safe and convenient (as I explained in the original post). Personally, I haven't seen anyone from outside Asia or South America using it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 07:54:45 pm by Mia »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2017, 08:26:24 pm »
Let me tell you a fact about this game, the whole “bug” or texture “glitching” thing was first used to limit players abilities on how they play the game because they were experienced enough to out-play or out-smart the ones who couldn't keep up with it or didn't know how to do it.

I agree texture glitching to be forbidden even though it exists in the game for a reason, its just how San Andreas is.

But on the other hand, “bugs” such as cbug/2shooting/no reload/slide bug etc.. They are part of the game, you can't remove them, you shouldn't mess with how San Andreas works fighting abilities work, but over the years it became an obsession for some servers which had them forbidden while the other servers just see it as built in San Andreas abilities and doesn't limit their players whether they should or not use them.

I've always hated this idea of “fuck bugs, abuse bugs not allowed” .. Its how the game works, play it, like it or not, enjoy it. Don't make excuses such as “oh I don't like bugs” well its part of the game.

Now in this server, most of the so called “bugs” are forbidden while it only allows a few of them, why the fuck would you do that?

No reload is allowed, jumping to avoid hp loss due to fire is allowed, the sawnoff no reload is allowed (4shot) which was a sick pain in the ass for most of “bugs haters” since the beggening of life...

Either allow all bugs, or forbid all bugs. Don't make it fifty fifty because nobody likes it. This is a fighting gamemode you fuck tards, if you want freeroam go play roleplay

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SAID, Fuck everyone who doesn't want to believe it
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 08:30:33 pm by Finisher »

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2017, 09:15:45 pm »
Let me tell you a fact about this game, the whole “bug” or texture “glitching” thing was first used to limit players abilities on how they play the game because they were experienced enough to out-play or out-smart the ones who couldn't keep up with it or didn't know how to do it.

I agree texture glitching to be forbidden even though it exists in the game for a reason, its just how San Andreas is.

But on the other hand, “bugs” such as cbug/2shooting/no reload/slide bug etc.. They are part of the game, you can't remove them, you shouldn't mess with how San Andreas works fighting abilities work, but over the years it became an obsession for some servers which had them forbidden while the other servers just see it as built in San Andreas abilities and doesn't limit their players whether they should or not use them.

I've always hated this idea of “fuck bugs, abuse bugs not allowed” .. Its how the game works, play it, like it or not, enjoy it. Don't make excuses such as “oh I don't like bugs” well its part of the game.

Now in this server, most of the so called “bugs” are forbidden while it only allows a few of them, why the fuck would you do that?

No reload is allowed, jumping to avoid hp loss due to fire is allowed, the sawnoff no reload is allowed (4shot) which was a sick pain in the ass for most of “bugs haters” since the beggening of life...

Either allow all bugs, or forbid all bugs. Don't make it fifty fifty because nobody likes it. This is a fighting gamemode you fuck tards, if you want freeroam go play roleplay

#I like all what finisher said or what he will say in tha future !

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2017, 09:31:29 pm »
Either allow all bugs, or forbid all bugs. Don't make it fifty fifty because nobody likes it.

Based on our average player count, I'd say many people like it. If absolutely all the bugs were forbidden it would be a torture to enforce it and reports would be constant, just remember when Lacerta started punishing for any little thing he considered a bug.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2017, 10:44:33 pm »
And that's why you should allow bugs. After all they're PART OF THE GAME.

Benefits : no more bugs reports, more intense fights. More players to improve and more players to play. (Majority of samp play bugs). 

Crying about bugs is the same as crying when your friend kills you from the opposing team. Nuff said. Don't argue about it, let's see what this turns into, and no I'm not demanding nor wanting to force this server to become a bugs server, just stating facts, for everyone who had their thoughts wrong. You're welcome

Offline Nazi

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2017, 10:51:29 pm »

Well said finisher, I'm with you 100%
Me vs All

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2017, 06:05:45 am »
I want minigun too

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2017, 07:52:02 am »
I want minigun too

Translate : Can't think of anything in order to reply to Finisher, I still want to increase my post count and look funny and gain some attention. </3