Author Topic: Scripting[Forum suggestion]  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Vishwas

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Scripting[Forum suggestion]
« on: August 09, 2016, 06:18:00 pm »
The server is still getting better day by day. Some people here script and some are good at mapping. Also,learning something from the pro's ain't bad. I would like to suggest a scripting board for people like us who do that kind of stuff or are willing to do it. Sometimes I throw some code to and its in PM, there can be improvements, comments and discussions about it but that's not possible since its only jonne who gets that code.So I would like a scripting board so people like us can interact with each other about this stuff and also post codes freely.

Suggestions will go as usual but for someone who made a script,he can post there and discuss about it and get to know more about his work etc. Only selected and trusted people would be allowed in this board since we don't want everyone to steal the codes.

I thought about it as the server is getting many suggestions and codes from users and its still in its development phase.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 08:11:58 pm by Vishwas »
Wooho! I'm a Rebel just for kicks, kicking it like it's 1966!

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: Scripting[Forum suggestion]
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 09:41:36 pm »
No need to make a board for that, I already sent Jonne a couple of my codes in the past via pm.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Alcor

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 12:37:32 am »
just send them by pm

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 12:51:09 pm »
Send them by PM for now, since I'm more focused on small improvements and making the gamemode run like it should. Maybe in the future, I'll set up a board like that, but I don't think it's necessary right now. I am however, looking for someone who's good at mapping (placing objects, making bases, etc), since not all the objects have been added everywhere. So, if anyone wants to map, send me a PM.