Author Topic: Rules of engage!  (Read 13565 times)

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PTP Player since 2008
Rules of engage!
« on: August 27, 2016, 01:30:01 pm »
Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying the new server, it's very well done don't you think?
I just want to talk about the rules of engage in game.
Sometimes some raged people write to me "srsly? u shoot to me?" or (like Aksel_ did yesterday) "guys don't shoot at me, you have enough of enemies" well, happen that he dies and he turned cop.
My think is that many people in game take this game to seriously, like if you shoot at them you are offending their honor and they forget this is a TDM Server (Team Death Match) and so the fun of the game is exactly to kill everyone as well accept to being killed.
I saw and joined some wars between clans/groups, and believe me is fun as hell, those are the best moments in game.
So guys, my advice is to leave the alliances when you are of opposite teams and enjoy the real fun of the game which is kill the opposite team members and protect/kill the President.
Enjoy!  ;)

Offline sehbja

Re: Rules of engage!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 01:53:16 pm »
+1.

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 04:23:56 am »
arent u that kind of ppl that first thing they do is PMing *please dont kill me* and then when someone bait em and find opr they start shooting like pros  one shot no kill!  ;D

p.s: next time dont say aksel_ like that show some respect   :-* :D :D
and improve ur language skills instead of trying to get my attention cus i have no idea who u r n imnt interested to know
edit:dont u miss real life?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 04:42:16 am by Aksel2099 »

Offline Messy.

• We are born to kill!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 04:26:41 am »
Well, Im agree with you dude.