Author Topic: Opinion  (Read 19679 times)

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46597
  • ◢ ◤
Opinion
« on: September 20, 2016, 05:32:13 pm »
Hello All.  ;D                                                                                                                                                  I have a question: What do you think of PTP Plan B is good ? Or why not ? Share your opinion.                         ::)

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Greatest of all times
Re: Opinion
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 05:49:19 pm »
awesome!
Fair!
almost everything is perfect!
there is no problems at all!
everyone is having fun and better experience!

but the only annoying thing for me ingame is cheaters and how ppl r cheating w/o getting cought :(

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46597
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 05:56:36 pm »
awesome!
Fair!

but the only annoying thing for me ingame is cheaters and how ppl r cheating w/o getting cought :(

Yes good server. 👍🏼

Offline Onii

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 07:59:39 pm »
very agree with Axel, good job)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 09:14:26 pm »
awesome!
Fair!

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 10:59:09 pm »
Everything is good besides

A few mentally challenged people getting unbanned and being allowed to play, but it doesn't matter because they'll eventually get themselves in trouble agian.

No other language topics to help out players who are unable to speak English at an advanced level. In other words, the server could use some more translations. Would like to see a report/ban appeal topic in multiple languages mainly.

other then that, I'll update if i find more issues.

As always, thanks Jonne for your contributions in making this community "great again"
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 11:18:02 pm by Matt »

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 11:31:29 pm »
Yes, it's awesome.
The atmosphere is now way more peaceful. I really appreciate that the staff now only intervenes when it's really needed. Too much meddling in how each player likes to play or how strictly they want to follow the gamemode only led us to controversy, arguments, some admins losing control of the situation and eventually some regulars giving up the server.
Also, all the new script features have not only improved our gameplay, but also kept us excited by checking out new cool stuff every few days. And, especially important, they made us feel empowered to see our suggestions come true instead of an old post in a forgotten sub-forum.
When something is done with extraordinary effort and enthusiasm it hardly ever goes unnoticed. That's why this community is predestined to be a pure success. You just have to keep it up for years!
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2016, 08:20:22 pm »
Everything so far is amazing. Players wishes and suggestions are being considered now, no more incompetent staff members who got their positions only because they are good friends with server owner (?!), etc.

Great job Jonne and the rest of you, I'm happy that this game mode can now be improved even more.

Astral

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2016, 05:00:36 am »
Yes it is good
More improved protect the president server now I prefer Plan B now no longer the original protected the president