Author Topic: No one cares  (Read 11942 times)

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: No one cares
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2017, 10:46:26 pm »
Hamoon, the answer is simple: we cannot be available every time of the day just like everybody else. We too have our education, exams, work etc.
Like I said in my previous post, this is why the staff team is trying their best to select the most suitable and active mods in order to cover all timezones.

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2017, 10:53:24 pm »
I'm not really interested in taking part in such topics, but let me just add one thing here: even if there is no mod/admin online, don't hesitate with using /report command. We are able to see your reports from the IRC and, if only it's possible, we're taking actions based on them.

Offline EnGin

• VIP
  • Score: 6539
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2017, 05:13:19 am »
I'm not really interested in taking part in such topics, but let me just add one thing here: even if there is no mod/admin online, don't hesitate with using /report command. We are able to see your reports from the IRC and, if only it's possible, we're taking actions based on them.

admin powah :C

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2017, 06:05:33 am »
Hamoon, the answer is simple: we cannot be available every time of the day just like everybody else. We too have our education, exams, work etc.
Like I said in my previous post, this is why the staff team is trying their best to select the most suitable and active mods in order to cover all timezones.

That's what I was trying to say.

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2017, 08:20:04 am »

Sums it up!
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Piu

• Score: Unknown
  • "Don't make the same mistakes I did."
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2017, 08:18:09 pm »
MOD CAN BAN OR NOT GOOD QUESTION EVEN I WANTED TO ASK .. BUT SOME SAYS THEY HAVE NO RYT TO BAN

When I'm the Conqueror

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2017, 10:44:23 pm »
MOD CAN BAN OR NOT GOOD QUESTION EVEN I WANTED TO ASK .. BUT SOME SAYS THEY HAVE NO RYT TO BAN

• Mods will now be able to ban people (after a short trial period). However, the banning will be limited only to hackers, admins will still be responsible for all other forms of rulebreaking. Mods will need to collect proof (video, screenshot, ...) before making a ban. They won't be taking the ban appeals, level 5s or admins will act as a 'judge' there and decide the ban appeal.