How did you find out about PTP Plan B

Server list in the SA:MP client
61 (65.6%)
Recommended by a friend
27 (29%)
Youtube videos/Google
5 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: How did you find out about PTP Plan B  (Read 26733 times)

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
Re: How did you find out about PTP Plan B
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2018, 05:52:34 pm »
I remembered some people like Mudi Bhai :p when I came back
But I became best friends with pistol and then our gang PTP NUBS!

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2018, 09:29:32 am »
Around 2009 when I was playing in random servers I found this one and decided to stick with it. So it became one of the 2-3 servers where I started playing regularly. Then I called my then-schoolmates Mertcan, Shep and Kaan and that's how the Turk squad was formed :)
About Plan B one day I got a PM from Jonne asking me to be a beta tester so I didn't have to search it up unlike lots of players who thought PTP was just gone.

Btw I didn't know I was enemy of that many people lol

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2018, 09:52:51 am »
Friend recommended back in 2012. He was like ":0" knowing that i still play PTP/Samp  ;D
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2018, 11:40:04 am »
I started out in 2011, I had just installed SAMP and I played on some pretty authentic copy of PTP which had like 5-6 players at the most lol. Most of those players used hacks however, and I decided to try and find another server to play on. I scrolled through the list of available servers and found the real PTP.
I loved it from day 1 and I knew it was going to be my permanent place to play. Then one day I fought with [RZ] guys and I liked their style of play. I applied for their clan and the rest is history :D

Then I meet some nibba called SimpleX[GgT] and he ruined it all...

Offline Good

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2018, 01:18:13 pm »
Hello everyone, in 2010 i started playing samp, i jumped between different freeroam and deathmatch servers.
In 2012 i found the server Protect The President in the list.
The name itself was very interesting, i started playing it oftenly. I called up Pranesh and we are here since then.
Made good friends, unforgettable pleasant experience

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2018, 05:58:21 pm »

Shit happens

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2018, 07:25:08 pm »
I found PTP randomly in 2015, when Litteratus and I discovered San Andreas Multiplayer in an attempt to add something to the list of the games we used to play together. We tried a lot of servers before PTP, but none of them caught our attention. Once we understood that the idea of hunting newbies and ignoring regular players during the fights was loudly aired there (it was incredible and unthinkable for us), we started to play it as a cooperative game against everyone else.

I was very busy during Spring 2016 and when I came back to play in June, I read about Jonne's beta on the old Forum. Litt and I enjoyed playing there even more. In the morning of the 7th of August 2016, after I read Jonne's proclamation and demotion statement, I didn't even need to hold a discussion with Litt: univocally we decided that our place is on Jonne's server. We even bought VIP (we used to play unregistered on the old server).

Shortly after that Litt went inactive and I occasionally met Mia. She was wrongfully banned on the old server for shooting at armour and after she came back to PlanB, she also decided to oppose everyone. We made friends... Well, it's a story of the Demens club already. ::)

P.S. Shortly before the old server became permanently offline (September 1st, 2016), she got permanently banned there for "possibly hacking and putting her gender above the rules". Lol
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2018, 07:40:04 pm »
The end of 2011,i joined get rekted by Great Khali,then i reconnected with changing my game's name to [RD]Great_khali ,i said in the main chat ''HAHAHA'' and that's how i got my first ''kicked'' from the game on my first day.
after that i found that khali was the nicest guy there XD.

About planB we all moved to this server after the Drama in the old one.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2018, 08:23:47 pm »

Shit happens
He stole your vehicle colours

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2018, 10:39:15 pm »
At first, I wanted to play all of the servers that were listed on SAMP. So to decide which server toiplay amd waste all my time to, i went camping to the local woods with no electronics, just so my mind would be clear enough to chose on it's own.

After two days of camping, i exited the woods with no answer to my question. Losing all hope, a small butterfly landed on my hand and it aaid"Plan b".
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2018, 05:43:57 am »
Ptp was a famous and unique gamemode back in days around 2011 when I heard of it for the first time. I joined and really liked the gameplay, met with few great people like manish and then i got banned for idk what reason.  Just when i came to know my friends plays here,  i started again in 2017 to enjoy the fun.
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2018, 06:00:54 am »
I found this server in 2011 when my friend YOMAN (from RD) irl showed me SAMP in general and the way it worked just simply amazed me. And the day before my birthday (June 24 of 2011) will always be the day I remember when I got the setup files on a flash drive and started playing PTP. Gamemode never fails to make me feel bored. Might not be on the server now every now and then but PTP was the community I only stayed active on pretty much.

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2018, 05:14:36 pm »
I got to know about SA:MP through Niks. PTP was my first server since I had started playing SA:MP in the middle 2011. He saw PTP server from the hosted tab in SA:MP client and it was hardly any difference between both of us to say who is older because as soon as he played SA:MP first time, he told me.

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2018, 08:06:41 am »
CSS-Counter stike server by Cessil .

The first server I clicked on because the name 'Counter Strike' was appealing and familiar. It was my first samp server and luckily a skinhit server! Skinhit sync with a simple TDM gamemode but awesome maps. What else a newbie could ask for? I didn't know what lagshoot is so i feel lucky i didn't open any other server at first coz back in 2011 they were all lag shoot servers, including ptp.(mostly).

After a few weeks I joined the forum from the link mentioned, I noticed this server named PTP from the forum itself.(Css had a separate board in PTP forum and separate staff to handle it).

Played PTP for a while just to get rekt in lag shooting that i didn't even know about. But i still played there along with CSS  because it was very relaxing to drive around and chill out in vehicles as civilian after hours of Insane shooting in CSS. Soon i got mixed up with the players in forum, both css and ptp and we had many common discussion topics about every random shit going around the world. The forum used to be down most of the time for maintenance but it still survived and we kept growing. (When i joined it already had a good player base , so with growing i meant more hackers and hence more active admins). I joined clans in both servers,TYB in css and RD in ptp coz many TYBs were already RD in PTP server and were the first friendlies i met in game. Learnt lag shooting and never bothered to check other servers coz i didn't need to.

Then came SAMP 0.3z and ptp switched to skinhit as well ;_; . Ptp wasn't that relaxing then coz exploding vehicles and sniping became easier.

Almost all RDs and a few PPLV were the first friends I played with in PTP.  Vive la PTP... And here we are now still counting, still growing! ( a bit cancerous tho xD)

@maddy: nicks that you two were using? :O
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 08:08:25 am by Saurabh »

Offline Tounsix

• VIP
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2018, 08:43:58 pm »
A knife showed me this.