Author Topic: [Added]Suggestion regarding President spawn(NSA)  (Read 18932 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
[Added]Suggestion regarding President spawn(NSA)
« on: April 19, 2017, 06:55:40 am »
As the topic says, my suggestion is about the president's spawn area in NSA map.
Well we know that when the president is at his spawn, we will not be able to shoot with hydras, if shot one missile, we will receive a warning, second missile, we get another warning and the third fire will destroy our hydra, if I am not wrong.
Also, to keep it under our notice, we have a rule that if the president stays in his spawn for over a minute, we can kill him since it comes under hiding in the spawn, but not with Hydras.
Today an incident happened to me, I asked in the vip chat that whether i can kill the president or not sonce he was hiding in his spawn for 3 minutes, and an admin told me yes you can kill him if the president stays for more than a minute, ao i tried with hydra and my hydra was destroyed.
So, if this rule is implemented really and it is correct, then my suggestion is to let the hydras have the ability to attack the spawn if the president stays there for more than a minute.
What I am trying to say is that, the red area in the president's spawn area must be lost in order to let hydras attack the spawn because it is annoying to see your hydras getting damaged for no reason.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:45:07 pm by Jonne »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: Suggestion regarding President spawn(NSA)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 07:55:59 am »
 Dude, you getting warned because you were about to kill new spawned securities. Not about president.
That's why you get warnings I think. So the point is: You can kill the president if he camps at spawn already. But not with hydra. Because hydra rockets making huge explosion in area and it kills the more players. That means there are many securities with President in spawn zone. So you cannot get kills of new spawned securities and system warns you about it. Even your suggestion gets accepted, in the chaos securities will stay there and this problem will continue.
 Nothing to do with it man..

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Barto

• VIP
  • PPLV Clan Co-Leader
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 08:29:24 am »
Dude, you getting warned because you were about to kill new spawned securities. Not about president.
That's why you get warnings I think. So the point is: You can kill the president if he camps at spawn already. But not with hydra. Because hydra rockets making huge explosion in area and it kills the more players. That means there are many securities with President in spawn zone. So you cannot get kills of new spawned securities and system warns you about it. Even your suggestion gets accepted, in the chaos securities will stay there and this problem will continue.
Yeah but the anti hydra system stays active even if president is too long in spawn. As you say it is to protect the just spawned securities so you can't destroy the vehicle they enter at the beginnen of their spawn

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 08:36:57 am »
no need
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 09:34:22 am »
I totally support this one. When spawn protection is over everyone is able to attack president but Hydra users aren't. I have no idea why they aren't allowed to attack president If president & his team decide to camp at their spawn.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 01:21:46 pm »

You mean that the hydra explosions make chaos and that the re-spawned securities will keep on dying ? Well once they die, they will re spawn with a protection, and here I will say it will be good that when the new president is spawned again, the red zone appears again until one minute is over.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 02:38:14 pm »
You mean that the hydra explosions make chaos and that the re-spawned securities will keep on dying ? Well once they die, they will re spawn with a protection, and here I will say it will be good that when the new president is spawned again, the red zone appears again until one minute is over.
Well I exactly mean that but you are missing the point; Even you remove the destroying hydra script, then you will have to deal with new respawned securities with spawn protection. That means you will get spawnkill warning for shooting them, maybe you will get kicked in very short time. Bcuz of multiple hydra rockets damaging multiple people at single time. Removing the destroy hydra script won't help you about "keeping the hydra on president while he camps at spawn"... Or do I missing some point?

Nostalgia..

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 06:26:50 pm »
Well I exactly mean that but you are missing the point; Even you remove the destroying hydra script, then you will have to deal with new respawned securities with spawn protection. That means you will get spawnkill warning for shooting them, maybe you will get kicked in very short time. Bcuz of multiple hydra rockets damaging multiple people at single time. Removing the destroy hydra script won't help you about "keeping the hydra on president while he camps at spawn"... Or do I missing some point?

I got you, you got point, but this can be solved too, when the president dies the class will be spawned again then the red spot will be appeared again and all the them will have spawn protection, now if you shoot him at this moment your hydra will be destroyed unless you let th first be over.

Since 2010.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2017, 04:28:47 pm »
I got you, you got point, but this can be solved too, when the president dies the class will be spawned again then the red spot will be appeared again and all the them will have spawn protection, now if you shoot him at this moment your hydra will be destroyed unless you let th first be over.
Yeah I got your point now! Each president won't be camping at spawn, so there will be so rare situation for it. Even so, you will have to accept that you will be in jail for rocket spaming the area. Anyway, I give +1

Nostalgia..

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2017, 06:43:59 pm »
Yeah I got your point now! Each president won't be camping at spawn, so there will be so rare situation for it. Even so, you will have to accept that you will be in jail for rocket spaming the area. Anyway, I give +1
What about disabling the no-flying zone along with spawn protection zone when the time is up? Also when president decides to camp at spawn make securities respawn without protection. (This one can be implemented for every map)

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2017, 10:43:30 pm »
What about disabling the no-flying zone along with spawn protection zone when the time is up? Also when president decides to camp at spawn make securities respawn without protection. (This one can be implemented for every map)
+1 for the ideas here!

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2017, 02:25:10 am »

Wanted to write this in my this reply but thank you for writing it, yes it's a good idea, securities will be re spawned with out the protection.

Since 2010.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2017, 09:20:04 am »

Wanted to write this in my this reply but thank you for writing it, yes it's a good idea, securities will be re spawned with out the protection.
Well I disagree about securities spawning non-protection. Because it can be abused very easily I think. When there is a nub president afk for sometime, there will be innocent new spawner securities. They have to be not affected by that non-spawn-protection idea..

Nostalgia..

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2017, 09:23:16 am »

Well I disagree about securities spawning non-protection. Because it can be abused very easily I think. When there is a nub president afk for sometime, there will be innocent new spawner securities. They have to be not affected by that non-spawn-protection idea..
Why not just spawn them with a special spawn protection that doesn't punish people who shoot them?

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2017, 11:17:04 am »

I agree on this too, lol..
But security once he is spawned he must leave the spawn and go after the president, when a president is afk, that security can roam here and there because within 2 minutes the president will be auto kicked for being idle as a leader.

Why not just spawn them with a special spawn protection that doesn't punish people who shoot them?

What kind of special spawn protection, i will be glad if you give a detailed explanation.

Since 2010.