Author Topic: (Spawnkiller)Makaveli.  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • Score: 67011
  • GgT <3
(Spawnkiller)Makaveli.
« on: November 08, 2016, 12:26:56 pm »
• Players' name - Makaveli.
• Date it occured - 7th of November 2016
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did) - Spawnkilling, Yesterday I was playing unđercover as Jessy. With Jessy and died normally and respawns and talking on a chat with ppl, certainly i died again by the sniper of Makaveli. As he think i am some newbie and dont know about the rules and he can got a free kill.. I know he is regular player and well aware about the rules. But he did so coz he think no newbie gonna report him...
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report -
Check on the ss...
http://m.imgur.com/a/sDP5G

M a k a v e l i .

Re: (Spawnkiller)Makaveli.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 01:20:37 pm »
I did kill you, once. What a big deal..

I just came from a server that allows spawnkilling. ( was playing there with Ege just before we joined PTP )

And I completely forgot about the rule tbh, and after u told me about it I q'ed spawnkilling. Why everyone has to be such a moaner..

As he think i am some newbie and dont know about the rules and he can got a free kill.. I know he is regular player and well aware about the rules. But he did so coz he think no newbie gonna report him...
Yes sure, I had a couple beers with my friends, and after I got home it took me half an hour to think of what would be the best solution to achieve "a free kill" in PTP. After consulting with some of my school mates we all agreed it'd be the best thing to kill a noob as soon as I join. U know wha, fuck off.

@PTP's Staff; despite profanity^ I'm honestly aware of the situation. Had no intentions of ruining anyone's game, just as I said, It was a mistake. It takes some time to adapt, I know what it sounds, but that's how it is. People make mistakes. All I can do is giving you my word, Imma try my best not to do it again.

Cheers!

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • Score: 67011
  • GgT <3
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 01:25:23 pm »
So you mean to say you forget the very common rule of PTP....Not a good answer for your mistake...
And now for its allowed after having one beer u can go and break the rules in game?  Thts cool....lets see what admins says
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 01:28:58 pm by Niks »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 01:02:22 am »
He'll be warned. Thanks for reporting.