Author Topic: [PaK]Teleport - ban evading.  (Read 1504 times)

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[PaK]Teleport - ban evading.
« on: April 14, 2019, 07:01:28 am »
• Players' name:[PaK]Teleport.
• Date it occurred:Today.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): I had some doubts that he was a ban evader when I was fighting him in game and then I became 100% sure that he is ban evading.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

Today, I saw someone in game with the name "[PaK]Teleport" he had exactly the same playing style and the same lag of "Luffy" that I said in main chat "Hi luffy", not just this, even Zlatan who was talking to me at discord said "Yeah, it is luffy", check the chat logs when he was with Ryzan in game some hours ago and I said "k luffy, you are fucked".

Later, I saw that someone that I have never saw called "Glock" reporting me on forums and Menace who is Luffy's brother is supporting him at his report, Hence, I started becoming sure that "[PaK]Teleport aka Glock" is "Luffy". And later they both edited and removed their posts. They kinda felt that they made a mistake by reporting me from a place where someone is banned there as admins might try to check who is that "[PaK]Teleport" who has reported me, so they decided to quickly remove their report so none of the admins can look up at [PaK]Teleport's IP and range and figures it out.

And when he joined forums and found out that I already copied his report before he removed it, he came up with the lie: thinking that it might saves him if any of the admins tried to check the IP of "[PaK]Teleport" to know who is him

When I saw Luffy online at forums searching for a report which is proving [PaK]Teleport's point and after that he had mentioned at his report that "I'am making ptp becomes a cancer", and he is hoping that I get permanently banned, I became 10000% sure that "Luffy" is "[PaK]Teleport".

He has ban evaded to record and report me for breaking a rule which is not even stated officially as a ptp rule, so I hope admins take the right decision against him. 

Also if Menace was being a part in that, and he was really covering him, I hope admins ban him for covering a ban evader.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 07:16:25 am by AhMeD »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: [PaK]Teleport - ban evading.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 02:29:15 pm »
[PaK]Teleport is not ban evading.