Author Topic: Laz, Ahmed[GgT] and S0n1c  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Laz, Ahmed[GgT] and S0n1c
« on: August 29, 2021, 10:01:22 pm »
• Players' name: Laz, Ahmed[GgT] and S0n1c
• Date it occurred: Tonight about an hour ago
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Why don't you see it yourself about Laz and Ahmed? About this selfish guy S0n1c, server being empty doesn't mean you let them do things against the rulebook and be biased all the time ESPECIALLY the one you HATE the most. Why he's mod for if I have to report things like this here? Why? And also do watch his replies at the end as well.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: https://youtu.be/3dT55vsVaHY

Offline S0n1c

• Mod
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Laz, Ahmed[GgT] and S0n1c
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 11:00:50 pm »
I passed by several times to see if anyone was throwing nades at you/carparking you at spawn but didn't happen to see any of that. You can see in the video that I passed by right after you reported Laz for carparking but you were not under a car so I left.

When you notified me through private messages that you had recordings of other players breaking the rules I did the most sensible thing of directing you to the forums, since it's impossible for me to see things that happened in the past - and that's how it works here, we can't warn/punish anyone if we haven't seen them breaking the rules. Now that we have seen them rulebreaking we will issue the appropriate warnings to both Ahmed and Laz.

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 03:44:43 am »
Running after me, chasing and shooting me trying to kill me and when I defend myself back, you consider it as spawn killing ????

I didn't push you out of spawn when you were just standing there, I didn't ram or nade you to get you out of spawn, I was just shooting you back, trying to survive.

You ran after me, tried your best to kill me, and you were standing at the edge of cop spawn shooting me and that meant you wanted to fight, So I think shooting you back can not be considered as spawn killing.     

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 04:07:54 am »
Running after me, chasing and shooting me trying to kill me and when I defend myself back, you consider it as spawn killing ????

I didn't push you out of spawn when you were just standing there, I didn't ram or nade you to get you out of spawn, I was just shooting you back, trying to survive.

You ran after me, tried your best to kill me, and you were standing at the edge of cop spawn shooting me and that meant you wanted to fight, So I think shooting you back can not be considered as spawn killing.     

So you missed one part from all that story. Did you see the purple text saying "Under Spawn Protection"??? over my player's head?

I passed by several times to see if anyone was throwing nades at you/carparking you at spawn but didn't happen to see any of that. You can see in the video that I passed by right after you reported Laz for carparking but you were not under a car so I left.

When you notified me through private messages that you had recordings of other players breaking the rules I did the most sensible thing of directing you to the forums, since it's impossible for me to see things that happened in the past - and that's how it works here, we can't warn/punish anyone if we haven't seen them breaking the rules. Now that we have seen them rulebreaking we will issue the appropriate warnings to both Ahmed and Laz.

Ok then I show some appreciation, what I felt to see was some encouragement from you in this act of rule breaking but I am glad we talked and you explained your part but please when someone reports someone, it has to be something that should be taken care as soon as possible don't you think?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 04:13:27 am by 🥂 Scotch 🥂 »

Offline Issy

• Admin
  • Score: 87845
  • SK's wifey
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 05:05:40 pm »
Ahmed will be punished as he forced you out of spawn using a grenade. As for Laz's case, you can use /sync to avoid being car parked only when you are under spawn protection. Thus, no action will be taken against him. I'll remind him of the rule just in case.

It was right for Sonic to guide you to the forum since it's impossible to know what exactly happened during that time without appropriate evidence. We (the staff) are not time travelers. That's why we encourage players to record and post a report on the forum for such cases.

Thanks for reporting.