Author Topic: Interior suggestion  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Interior suggestion
« on: May 21, 2019, 05:23:11 pm »
In the recent updates, the interiors were added for beta testing. It's a good idea to balance the game due to multiple reasons.
1. No more saw whoring inside interiors.
2. Tactical place with bunch of entering routes, providing challenge and strategy.
3. Enhancing the gameplay as it needs to be. After all it is a PTP.

So, my suggestion is not only for NSA right now. It will remain a part of other maps if interiors become the part of the server.

Right now in NSA, camping in interiors became hard because if presi wants to refill armour or hp, he has to go out and this is where terrorists wait with hydras looking for a chance to whack the presi with rockets, if not then other enter/exit routes are blocked by couple of SPAS Dber's. This is something unbalanced according to me. Since interiors are vast and provide long distance and area, the addition health and armour pickups inside those interiors far away from each other would be good enough to have with a cool down of 3 minutes. Thus making a challenge for terrorists to come up with a strategy rather than making him low, low low low low and at the end too low that he cant do a shit.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 05:26:16 pm by Deadman »

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Re: Interior suggestion
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 06:53:38 pm »
How will you deal with radar problem with president icon showing high up in sky?

I suggest to have the 'Interior,area' the president is in to be included with the Time Remaining announcement on Global Chat. But might be better ways so who knows.

And by saw whoring you mean, no chainsaws inside the interiors by any class right?

Make it spray and nades too, one can just come and nade while saws are waiting at exit spawn point. (I Dont believe admins would willingly work on this)

Rest are fine although personally I prefer real time interiors present in gameworld and not interior world. Like the tunnel teleporters in Swat vs Terrorist Servers. I believe that would be much better.

[Unless you mean some other type of interior besides the singleplayer ones]
%

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 12:16:11 pm »
+1

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 12:51:16 pm »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 01:52:17 pm »

The way the server was running before was fine, keep it as it is.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Jack_Bhai

• Score: 30149
  • PWNT!

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 10:13:08 am »
I think adding health and armour pickups inside an interior would make it too overpowered. It's already a great camping spot, giving them health and armour there would probably make them untouchable. Some interiors do have vending machines though.