Author Topic: Jokes  (Read 41252 times)

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
Re: Jokes
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2018, 05:25:15 pm »
Australia. An Australian sits in a coffee place, drinks a cup of coffee while eating a muffin. Soon, an American tourist, with a piece of gum in his mouth, enters the coffee place and comes near the Australian:"Can I sit down near you ?" He asks the Australian. Australian, of course, agrees. When the American sits down, he blow a fell bubbles and then begins to talk with the Australian:" Hey, when you Australians eat bread, do you eat all of it ?" The Australian says:" Yeah, why ask ?". The American answers with a smile in his face:" In America we don't. We just eat the soft part of the bread and ship the leftovers to fabric, so they could make muffins for Australians." The Australian swallows the muffin he just eaten and continues to drink his coffee. The American blows a few bubbles again and speaks with the Australian again: "Hey, you Australians like fruit jams right ?", Aust: "Yes". American puts on a smile and talks again: "In America we don't. We just eat the soft nutritious parts of the fruit, and ship the leftovers to fabrics, where they make jam for Australians." The American sits all happy blowing a few bubbles. The Australian looks at him. : "Hey, do you Americans like sex ?" The American answers with a smile: "Yeah". Aust: "So after using a condom, do you throw it out ?" Amer.:"Of course we throw it out." The Australian yells out "We don't. We ship them to a fabric where they make bubble gum for Americans"

OMG  ;D ::) That's savage LOL

I was on a bus on my way home. Suddenly my stomach is rumbling and I feel like i'm gonna fart.
Since the music inside the bus was loud, I decided to blew it all out assuming no one would ever hear it.
As I released it, all the passengers are looking at me.
Confused, I immediately looked at the mirror to see if there's a dirt on my face.
Instead of dirt, I see my earphone on my ears.

That's when I realize that the sound was on my phone and everyone hears me farting.

Nice one! xD
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2018, 05:33:06 pm »
I was on a bus on my way home. Suddenly my stomach is rumbling and I feel like i'm gonna fart.
Since the music inside the bus was loud, I decided to blew it all out assuming no one would ever hear it.
Confused, I immediately looked at the mirror to see if there's a dirt on my face.

That's when I realize that the sound was on my phone and everyone hears me farting.
LOL
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Son_Gun

• Score: Unknown
  • First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2018, 05:41:35 pm »

Lol. Stay alert next time :p

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 150599
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2018, 08:56:55 pm »

You just have beaten Chetan in that! Congrats!

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2018, 09:46:59 pm »
An old grandma works at her kitchen one day. Soon, she hears someone scream. She looks out her window and sees her husband running towards the house from cattle-shed, falling down on the snow. Soon the husband enters and yells to her wife: " Come on undress, undress, undress." The grandma looks at him: " What the hell happened ?" The grandpa answers: " Can't you see I got an erection after 12 years. Come on undress faster." The grandma begins to undress her 1st, 2nd and third trousers, but she was too late. The husband stands there and says to here: " What the fuck woman ? Next time you better be naked and in the bed, you hear ?" Two weeks pass, the woman sees that her husband is running back again. She undresses herself and lays on the bed. The husband comes in, hes quick, rushes to the bedroom to only see the woman naked. He yells to her.: " Why the fuck are you doing here with your old tits ? Our Shed is on fire"

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2018, 05:58:38 am »
An old grandma works at her kitchen one day. Soon, she hears someone scream. She looks out her window and sees her husband running towards the house from cattle-shed, falling down on the snow. Soon the husband enters and yells to her wife: " Come on undress, undress, undress." The grandma looks at him: " What the hell happened ?" The grandpa answers: " Can't you see I got an erection after 12 years. Come on undress faster." The grandma begins to undress her 1st, 2nd and third trousers, but she was too late. The husband stands there and says to here: " What the fuck woman ? Next time you better be naked and in the bed, you hear ?" Two weeks pass, the woman sees that her husband is running back again. She undresses herself and lays on the bed. The husband comes in, hes quick, rushes to the bedroom to only see the woman naked. He yells to her.: " Why the fuck are you doing here with your old tits ? Our Shed is on fire"

Haha 😂😂

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2018, 06:01:08 am »

More please XD
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2018, 08:09:19 am »
GgT
GgT jOKES HAHAH MADNESS NOOB HAHA Xd ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2018, 05:30:13 pm »

Offline Jack_Bhai

• Score: 30149
  • PWNT!
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2018, 05:46:32 pm »
Hhahaha

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2018, 07:40:43 pm »
LOL

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2018, 07:53:06 pm »
Lol xD hahahaha chetan  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2018, 08:04:12 pm »
War zone. A soldier is sitting in the trench, looking for enemies. Soon, his friend comes to him smiling. : "Hey, Peter, come here Emily is giving free sex." Peter answers: "You dumbass don't interrupt me." The smiling soldier says again: " Come on, I already screwed her six times." Peter thinks for a moment:"You serious ?: The soldier:"Of course dude, come on". Peter:" Does she give blow jobs ?" Soldier: "Nah, the artillery shell blew her head off"

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2018, 09:02:51 pm »
War zone. A soldier is sitting in the trench, looking for enemies. Soon, his friend comes to him smiling. : "Hey, Peter, come here Emily is giving free sex." Peter answers: "You dumbass don't interrupt me." The smiling soldier says again: " Come on, I already screwed her six times." Peter thinks for a moment:"You serious ?: The soldier:"Of course dude, come on". Peter:" Does she give blow jobs ?" Soldier: "Nah, the artillery shell blew her head off"
Dafuqqq

Offline Spici_Popot

• VIP
  • "Pooped" Or "FuckOff"
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2018, 04:14:44 am »
Lol boomerang says he will ban all the cheaters in His mod application but he doesent knows that mod looks after registered and non registered players using some bugs or saving their precious life by using hacks