Author Topic: [Resolved]Lucy  (Read 3463 times)

Offline Lucy

• Score: Unknown
[Resolved]Lucy
« on: July 17, 2018, 12:04:00 am »
• In-game name - i am lucy
• The date you were banned - i was banned on 15th of july
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - reason i dont now why but if i had done something wrong so plz forgive me and unban me i hope you would listen me 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 07:37:37 pm by Skittles, Reason: Archiving the appeal »
<3 Love yourself. ...

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
Re: [Pending: 30th of July]Lucy
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 12:31:18 am »
Hello, Lucy.

Would you mind telling us who COVERT_ASSASSIN. is?

Offline Lucy

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 02:00:06 am »
oh covert assasin i swear he was my brother, cuz he had installed some sort of mod called parkour mods he was testing my sever i promise i would delete that cleo right now, and never do that again  :-[ plz unban me but by the way can i ask that how you got to know that covert is lucy??

Re: Lucy
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 02:11:26 am »

and plz dont ban lucy ban covert assasin he is the fuss creator   :( actually my bro used to play uif server you may know... these types of mods are allowed in his server.... he was testing these mods in mine one... i again request u to ban him not ME i am innocent  :'(

//Skittles: Merging a double post.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 12:32:50 pm by Skittles »
<3 Love yourself. ...

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 12:40:17 pm »
We have our tools allowing us to track ban evaders. Since you both share the very same connection, you will have to wait with playing for Uthar, as he is the one who has originally banned COVERT_ASSASSIN. for parkour mods, to set an unban date for your brother. Before him serving his punishment, you are not allowed to join the game.

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 11:00:05 pm »
People are still joining from your connection. For example, this name: "Laiba_sheikh" was used today to join the game.

I need you to explain to me from what kind of residence you're playing. Are you playing from your house? Internet cafe? School?
If one person is banned from a particular connection, no one is allowed to play from that connection. Exceptions can be made with internet cafes.

Please, inform everyone in your residence (if you are able to) that as long as your brother is banned, no one is allowed to join the game!

Once all this is settled we can proceed to discuss your brother's ban.

Offline Lucy

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 01:17:42 am »
  :-\ i dont understand whats happening... i dont even know who is laiba sheikh i am playing from my own home.. and this computer on which i am playing is only and only used by me and my brother.... and i know my brother very well he would not use this server with any girls name for example..laiba i think my computer is being hacked by someone    :'(
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 05:53:30 am by Lucy »
<3 Love yourself. ...

Offline Lucy

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 01:20:26 am »
as i have told you i have deleted that cleo folder .... this is a very common problem that happen with all players you guz are making it worlds biggest problem i seriously don't understand..
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 01:44:23 am by Lucy »
<3 Love yourself. ...

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 03:20:37 pm »
and i know my brother very well he would not use this server with any girls name for example..laiba
Then explain to me who "Sarah" is

Offline Lucy

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 01:15:10 am »
 i have made that account before this fuss was created ... and it was neither any ban evasion if u dont belive u can check stats of sarah ok. sarah and lucy both were my account i made a new one to join any clan cuz my stats of sarah were quite bad... any other question..
 i have talked with my friend julie about this situation she is saying that laiba is lucy and she is using abusive words and thats all means this laiba is pretending that he/she is lucy.... i am even not allowed  to play that game so how could i be laiba i dunno whats happening...

Re: Lucy
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2018, 11:37:25 am »

sarah was my previous account and Lucy is my current one.... thank you so much skittles i actually  did nt know that it isnt allowed to double post bt thanks once again to merge mine one...

//Skittles: Merging a double post.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 05:53:58 am by Lucy »
<3 Love yourself. ...

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2018, 06:46:11 pm »
Okay, there are 3 important things:

1. Tell your brother to not use parkour mods again on this server, next ban will be much longer if he does it again!

2. Make sure you and your brother do not join the game before I have replied here that you are unbanned, I will do so on the set unban date.

3. Unban date is 30th of July. Any attempt to ban evade from now on will add 7 days to your sentence.

Offline Lucy

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2018, 07:11:24 pm »
okay thankyou sir...
<3 Love yourself. ...

Offline Lucy

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2018, 10:08:46 am »
 In-game name - Lucy
• The date you were banned - my UNBAN was on 30th
• Extra space for you to explain what happend.... i was ban on 15 july reason due to parkour mods and my unban date was set on 30th july by uthar smith bt now its 31 of july and when i tried to login it came written server closed the connection.... i want the reason why the hell it came written there .....
<3 Love yourself. ...

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2018, 10:37:18 pm »
Sorry for the delay. Your account has been whitelisted meaning you can only play with the account "Lucy". If your brother wants to play too, he must create his own ban appeal.