Author Topic: Fares  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
Fares
« on: July 19, 2018, 11:59:54 am »
• Players' name: Fares[GgT]
• Date it occurred: Yesterday..?
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Same as Deadman, he got desperate on killing me on duels so, he force lags ,!,
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
https://imgur.com/a/dHkIG5I < not toggled yet
https://imgur.com/a/3YeiN4B < p r o
its funny how they act on forums like they are responsible players but, they are GgTs..

dont tell me screenshots isnt enough...

hi Niks

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 03:44:27 pm by Skittles »
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: Fares
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 09:05:03 pm »
You need to learn about force lagging before you report someone. My connection sucks and everyone knows it, I lag since the beginning of 2018 because I moved to Cyprus, my new connection sucks. Many reported before you and you think you can prove something by 2 screens ? It's obvious that my connection gets lower and higher every moment so you see my ping rising and coming back normal. Also, it is not compulsory that the ping changes if one lags.

• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Same as Deadman, he got desperate on killing me on duels so, he force lags ,!,

Stop making things up.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: Fares
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 04:55:12 pm »
We can't tell a lot from 2 screenshots. There can be multiple reasons why his ping jumped up to that value, and not all of them are intentional. To prove that we'll need to investigate a lot deeper. We'll keep an eye on him, but we won't take any action based on this report alone. Thanks for reporting.